Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Here our some Cool Spell you could Created for Wizards.

]Storm Wizard:
1. Disable: Disable 6 pip - pip cost to cast 4 -Why I decided Disable should be a card spell.
2. Thunder Meow: One headed cat with three tails - Scratches one random opponent taking away 6 pips and damaging them with 400 per 3 rounds - Pip to cast 10. After cat finish his opponent Word pop up speaking out ' Don't wake up the cat".
3. Super Cleanses: Removing 2 charms from every opponent - Pip to cast 6. Its better having 6 pips, if it had like 2 or 4 pips to cast spell in team dueling it will be easy for their team to win.
4. Over Charge: 150 Str for two rounds - pip to cast 4
Myth Wizard:
1. Enable: Enable an extra Enchantment for two rounds -Pip to cast 5. Myth can't be over powerful than storm that why I add pip to 5.

2. Iron Mask: A Human with a Iron mask and two heavy long heavy swords - He throws one flying sword to one opponent slicing any all shields removing
them and with the other heavy long sword he lift it up and points it up to the sky, myth magic flow into the sword giving it power, than the Mask human run
to the opponent attacking him with sword with one slice damaging the opponent 600 and for two round 200 - pip to cast 10. I try to come up with a attack spell for myth it was kinda hard so I just remember stuff from TV not like I took it from TV, So i was thinking maybe Myth maybe myth could have an iron mask , two heavy long swords and maybe could be brought into a myth portal into the middle of the battle trying to attack a Bigfoot but missed and hits arena opponent instead... Word pop out speaking "How could I missed those shot".
3. Myth Power: Giving itself 6 pip for two rounds Pip to cast 3.

Life Wizard:
1. Enlighten Adsorb: Giving all team 350 Adsorb- Pip to cast 5. Its a better way protecting its team, Power pip are fine, it better than the regular absorb using 3 pip for each teammate.

2. Unicorn Rage: Two unicorn middle of the battle field, both with red eyes - One unicorn run into it opponent using it magic horn damaging the opponent
250, and for the second Unicorn he run to the opponent Word pop up speaking out "Don't miss with us" Damaging the opponent 550 and gives the opponent two Life dispels - Pip to cast 10. This is a rank 10 spell so no need to change # on dispels.

3. Treated: Help one teammate out with Accuracy and Shielding - it help his teammate to not fizzle, Life is an accuracy type also. For the shielding ,If the life Wizard cast the spell and has a Ice tower shield. The opponent attacking the storm wizard with judgement - maybe hit 1000-the life wizard help him out by giving him his tower shield. pip to cast. 5

Death Wizard:
1. Mistreat: This spell will mistreat all opponent, How it work, all opponent will get confused from from which card they chooses meaning if one opponent pick a tower shield spell (for himself) and the other opponent chooses balance blade for (himself) The mistreat spell will confuse the card by switching opponents cards they have chosen for them self.Example: What they picked : Balance chosen Tower shield and Storm Wizard chosen Balance blade.
Mistreat : Balance chosen Balance blade and Storm Wizard chosen Tower Shield.
pip to cast 5 This spell lasts 3 rounds
2. Lord Grendel: This spell attack all opponents and paralyze them for two rounds. How spell works: Grendel pop in middle battle field scared and frighten with a big mace he attack the first opponent with straight damage 650 and attack his opponent again he paralyze him, This mean that he can not use any attacking spells for two rounds. pip to cast 10
3. Reality despair: This spell can do: This spell only could be use for one opponent and this spell will help you out - This Spell make the opponent not to gain any power pip for two round plus give two 25- heath charm, and for the caster he will receive one power pip for two rounds and also receive 1 25+. Pip to cast 5

Please give comment if you like them so i can come up with the other wizard left over

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008