Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you finish the shop visitis?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
I Have a curious question I don't remember how it started but I remember doing them its the shop visits and I wanted to finish them for that badge and yes I know I have many too fill up but i just wanted to finish it up because they were one of the easiest to do for a badge

Please Help

Destiny MoonDreamer Level 53 Life/Death

Delver
May 26, 2009
PandorasBox2009 wrote:
I Have a curious question I don't remember how it started but I remember doing them its the shop visits and I wanted to finish them for that badge and yes I know I have many too fill up but i just wanted to finish it up because they were one of the easiest to do for a badge

Please Help

Destiny MoonDreamer Level 53 Life/Death

Go to one of the secret shops. Enter and leave, then repeat until you finish the badge. I entered the Krokotopia secret shop multiple times and got the badge that way :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
May 30, 2009
Are you referring to the hidden shop in KT? You just keep revisiting the hidden shop (I don't remember how many times, I think it was like 6 or something) and eventually you get the "secret shopper" badge.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Are you talking about the 'Secret Shopper' badge? I have that one and it is pretty easy. All you have to do is go to the Secret Shop in Krokotopia. I won't reveal it's location. I think you have to go there 15 times.

Hope this helped!

Blaze Strongpyre-Level 40 Sorceror

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
The "Secret Shopper" badge is from the Krock "secret" shop When you go in just go back and forth on the carpet (log ways) about 3~4 times and you get the message you got the badge. No need to make multiple visits unless you want to buy something or see the "secret" trainer up on the roof. :)

Semper Fi,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Milesami123 wrote:
Are you talking about the 'Secret Shopper' badge? I have that one and it is pretty easy. All you have to do is go to the Secret Shop in Krokotopia. I won't reveal it's location. I think you have to go there 15 times.

Hope this helped!

Blaze Strongpyre-Level 40 Sorceror

You have to go in/out FIVE times, not 15, to receive the badge.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tlr1950 wrote:
The "Secret Shopper" badge is from the Krock "secret" shop When you go in just go back and forth on the carpet (log ways) about 3~4 times and you get the message you got the badge. No need to make multiple visits unless you want to buy something or see the "secret" trainer up on the roof. :)

Semper Fi,

This here. The "trick" is getting back and forth on the carpet. May take a couple of tries. You can also look it up on Youtube.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
ok thank you for the wonderful replies, I have another question which one is the secret shop in Kroko ?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
PandorasBox2009 wrote:
ok thank you for the wonderful replies, I have another question which one is the secret shop in Kroko ?

The one with the timed obilisek portal.