Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I'm sorry everyone, but I cannot meet any time this week until Thursday. I also couldn't get on the computer at all this weekend, so I missed any meetings that might have been schedualed. I ALSO can't meet on December 2nd or December 7th. So sorry snowserpent88, I can't meet that time. Rowan is sick this week anyway... I don't know if she'll want to get on the computer.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
I'm sorry everyone, but I cannot meet any time this week until Thursday. I also couldn't get on the computer at all this weekend, so I missed any meetings that might have been schedualed. I ALSO can't meet on December 2nd or December 7th. So sorry snowserpent88, I can't meet that time. Rowan is sick this week anyway... I don't know if she'll want to get on the computer.

Not fun to be sick. (I should know: I'm just starting to get better after suffering a bad cold...) :(

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Oh I see.
But you you could meet me on Thursday? If not it ok. It would be same place same time different day i guess. Would that work for you?

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Dangit... was I supposed to meet someone on Saturday?

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Sigh, I'm not. Done with the quest, I mean. So have you been thinking about part 12? The ghost of Seeker's past (you can use that, lol) is waiting for you. Err, waiting for you to put me in story. Oh, whatever :P This is Megan signing out! PEACE PEOPLES! xD

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
So sorry for double post but you were supposed to meet me lol. I didnt notice there was another page after number 8 a minute ago. Um, could someone anyone help me with labyrinth on hmm its Tuesday today so can anyone make it on Thursday at idk 3:45 or later in helephant realm? That is all and excuse me for double post (if that is what this is I'm not used to blog slang ).

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
gekoman777 wrote:
So sorry for double post but you were supposed to meet me lol. I didnt notice there was another page after number 8 a minute ago. Um, could someone anyone help me with labyrinth on hmm its Tuesday today so can anyone make it on Thursday at idk 3:45 or later in helephant realm? That is all and excuse me for double post (if that is what this is I'm not used to blog slang ).

Which time zone?

Oh, and by the way... I actually posted a preview of part 12 on my blog! So, if you wanted to read it... you should go there.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
hi i love the tale of sierra winterbreeze i read all of them in a row! i no u probaly are busy but if u could meet me tomorrow (dec.4) at 4:30 central time um we could meet at the ice school. i am angela dragonrider i am a level 22 ice wizard(maybe 23 if i see you tomorrow) its ok if u cant make it so uh ya bye!
angela dragon rider

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Sry that the past meetings did not work out right. I guess we could meet on December 5th or 6th at 5:00 PM eastern time, in Jade Palace (MooShu commons) near the moodha statue in the leprachaun realm area 1. Will that work? If so, tell me which day. Thanks! :)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Yay! I am finally done with the labyrinth quest! Thats all I can think of now... oh, and I know i said this many times but could I meet you in helephant in dragonspyre um the commons area? on wed. at idk 5:30-ish in est?

~*~Megan Bluegarden~*~

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
snowserpent88 wrote:
Sry that the past meetings did not work out right. I guess we could meet on December 5th or 6th at 5:00 PM eastern time, in Jade Palace (MooShu commons) near the moodha statue in the leprachaun realm area 1. Will that work? If so, tell me which day. Thanks! :)
Nvm about those days how about Saturday December 12 Or the Saturday after that, December 19 I think it is.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Agh... too many requests...!

Um, I'm sorry everyone. It's INCREDIBLY hard to scheduel something. I never know what I'm doing a particular day until that morning. So um... no promises! I'll try to meet you there! You can wait for, um, about ten minutes, maybe more, if it's not too much to ask for... and I'll try to make it...

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Windlilly wrote:

Um, I'm sorry everyone. It's INCREDIBLY hard to scheduel something. I never know what I'm doing a particular day until that morning. So um... no promises! I'll try to meet you there! You can wait for, um, about ten minutes, maybe more, if it's not too much to ask for... and I'll try to make it...
Sry I am changing the times for when I want to meet you. I just couldn't get on at those times. I will not change my time anymore.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Windlilly wrote:

Aiya! I hate it when things are hard. I won't annoy you by asking to meet you. (Besides, I'm usually busy also...) :(

But hey! They finally posted my story here after trying for 2 months! I'm so happy.!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
O.M.G. lol i not the person who says that but still, anyways, I BEAT MALISTARE AND DRAGONSPYRE!!!!!!! lol sorry but i so excited. Oh, and maybe you (Windilly) can arrange that we all form a club that meets sub-anuaully. It might work out. :P sign up if you wanna join. I will be in charge until or if windilly joins. see you soon in the wizarding world.
-P.S., make suggestions of when we should meet- i will check back often.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
gekoman777 wrote:
O.M.G. lol i not the person who says that but still, anyways, I BEAT MALISTARE AND DRAGONSPYRE!!!!!!! lol sorry but i so excited. Oh, and maybe you (Windilly) can arrange that we all form a club that meets sub-anuaully. It might work out. :P sign up if you wanna join. I will be in charge until or if windilly joins. see you soon in the wizarding world.
-P.S., make suggestions of when we should meet- i will check back often.
i love you stories seirra, and ill sign up for the club gekoman it sounds cool.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Ty Windlilly for adding me as a friend on Wizard101 central!

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Sry this might turn out to be a double post but can you plz put me in your story Sierra? If you do, you dont have to make me a seeker of light, though that would be cool, but you could even make me just some person you run into (not literally or literally I don't care lol) on your journey. I am a balance wizard but if you want another school just tell me which one cause I have 6 characters. My name is Daniel WyrmBlood as you know already and my secondary school is death, my third storm. Plz reply and tell me if I can be in your story. It would be so cool to be in the best story in the whole world!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Ok, blizzerd79. We should wait for more people to join before we get on the time of meetings. Anyone else up for it?

~*~Megan Bluegarden~*~

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Wow. I've been gone a long time, lol. I just sent in my story--Part 1, anyway. I just got a month subscription. You know, tis the season. Yes, it's Christmas Break. Yipee! That's it--great idea for the club, too. I guess I'll join, make life a whole lot easier.

Erica Moonsword
Lvl 30 Ice/Life
"With Life, make the most of it. With Ice, get frostbite."

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Ergh. I think this is a double post, but whatever. If you've read Nicole Thunderheart's story(November Submissions) and Chelsea Skytalon's story(December) You should know they are the same person. Lol. I'm so proud of her. Okay, that's it! Buh-bye Windlily

Erica Moonsword
Lvl 30
"With Life, make the most of it. With Ice, get frostbite."

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Irishdancer777 wrote:
I can't believe THE Sierra Winterbrezze is actually reading this!! So, um, I thought maybe you might read something I might submit and hopeful give me some comstructive criticism. So I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Mistake
Part 1

‘MELISSA!!’ My mother, Kestrel Blue Thistle, yelled.

I dragged myself out of my warm, inviting bed throwing on a standard novice’s robe as I did. As I clumped down the stairs my father’s booming voice called up “Melissa! You’re going to be late!!” Oh great more testes, I thought, rolling my eyes as I did. A bowl of Wiz-Flakes lay at my place on the vintage Marleybone table. As I sat at my seat my mom causally waved her hand, immediately fixing my tangled golden locks. I scowled back at her. “Sorry, force of habit.” She said, stepping back a bit.

A cloud of sulfury smoke exploded next to me. I coughed loudly, glaring at my younger brother. “Do you honestly need to teleport to the kitchen?!?” I yelled. “Gosh, Melissa, calm down. It’s not like it the end of the world or anything.” “Adam…” My mom said testily. “Oh. Right.” He said, remembering the news Merle Ambrose had just announced. I got up quickly, pushing my half finished Wiz-Flakes away.

“If you’re leaving go up to the headmaster’s house, he said he wanted to talk to you. Oh, and don’t forget to bring your rune stone with you. And-” “I know, I know’ I interrupted ‘Classes on Earth at 6.” Kestrel smiled a little bit “I was going to say we’re having meatloaf tonight.” Adam hide his grin behind a fair skinned hand. “Oh.” I said, looking down awkwardly. I grabbed my pulsing blue stone off a nearby table and yelled “Commons!” loudly.

As I left in a puff of bluish smoke, I could still hear my mom’s voice ringing in my ears “No teleporting in the living room!!”

Hmm. As a writer, i give it five stars. Great story. Funny. :D

Erica Moonsword
(IM PUSHING 31!!)
I hope this won't be a triple post.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Alright, great. Now we can probably start on the times of the meetings. It needs to be some-what flexable and stuff. So, can we meet on weekdays at all or only on weekends? I am good with either so you guys can decide that. Any other future members out there? Windilly?

~*~*Megan Bluegarden*~*~ p.s., I am also playing new wiz also named Megan Bluegarden. If you see either of me say hi!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I AM SO SORRY! I was busy with schoolwork, so I couldn't get on when we were going to meet. As much as I want to meet with you, I keep messing up when it comes to meeting you. On another topic, I am about a fourth done with my story. Here is the main plotline.

My wizard, Kyle Firefist, and six other wizards, his sister Erin Dreamcoin, his brother Matt Ghosthunter, his best friends Sean Shadowmask, Mike Ghostblade, and Molly Rainbowflower, and his rival John Stormcaster, go to Earth to find a way to save the Spiral from Malistaire.

It is the Firefist Chronicles.

Later

Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Wait we already had a meeting?! I missed it?! awww man! :(