Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Mulanhawaii wrote:
8)Ya, except my parents have to read it, tho.

bit of part 2, here u go...

part 2

“Anyway,” the three statues said together, “Next is the death wizard. His name is Andrew.”
Andrew wasn’t very helpful information.
“What’s his last name?” I asked.
“It would be best if you don’t know. We don’t wish to worry you.” The unicorn said. Then, the three statues froze again, leaving Chelsea, Kyle, and I the only living things in the large room. Was that all they tell us? Who the next protector was? There was an eerie silence.
“Let’s leave!” Kyle said, noticing the silence.
“Right ahead of you!” Chelsea said, getting ready to teleport.
“Uh… Me too guys! Wait up!” I said, after seeing them both teleport. I teleported. And I was free falling about 2,000 feet in the air, down to Krokotopia. I screamed. And landed on a pyramid. Sliding down to a horrible doom. I rolled over, waving my wand so I can teleport. Fizzle. I had about 20 seconds before I reached the bottom. Fizzle. 15 seconds….Fizzle. 8 seconds. Fizzle. Oh no. I concentrated hard. 3 seconds….2…1.

lololol. that's it. not really, i indented a few times, but it's not there.

Great... except I only understood half of it, lol. I'll probably understand it better when I read the whole story.

Guess what, everyone? Part eleven is DONE! I put it up on my blog, but unfortunately KI couldn't have picked a worse time for the Creative Writing to go down. And ugh, there's some kind of Creative Writing Submission Form now... I'm worried it won't fit! It's really, really long...

Oh well, I'll just have to wait and find out.

AWWW

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Well, after my subscription running out, I just bought another one month! I am going to post on here regularly. :D

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
lolzach1 wrote:
Well, after my subscription running out, I just bought another one month! I am going to post on here regularly. :D

Oh boy. Can't wait. (sarcastic)

Lolz, jk.

Btw, my suspicions were right! Part eleven DOESN'T fit! I'll have to split it into two different parts.

Also, they won't let you put italics. :( Oh well.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hi Sierra i am your biggest fan! Can you please meet me in krokotopia in the pixie realm and my name is Caroline Rosegem please please please! :D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Um, okay....

I think it's time I told you my secondary school, cuz now you are a potentail friend here on the message boards...

Here it goes...(sarcastic & dramatic)

LIFE! BOOYAH! Lolz,

Ookay, I admit that was weird. And embarassing

Rofl. I feel sad cuz I might not be on for a while...

Oh yea, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Just started the halloween quests. Lolz, been a few days since I was on, but my lil bro Kyle Breeze finished it and got this pumpkin hat-Oh jeez, it's hilarious. It's sooo weird. I caught up to him in lvls, (28, now. Unless I told you that on previous post.) but now he just turned 30. Taha, Ill log in his account and mess around.

Hahaha. Ookay, nvrmnd. Okays, see ya around, Windlilly.

Erica Moonsword
Level 28 Ice/Life Wizard
Marleybone(FINALLY!! )

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
lolzach1 wrote:

Oh boy. Can't wait. (sarcastic)

Lolz, jk.

Btw, my suspicions were right! Part eleven DOESN'T fit! I'll have to split it into two different parts.

Also, they won't let you put italics. :( Oh well.
Heheh.. I know you can't wait. XD Well, I guess you will be sending in Part 11 and Part 12 at the same time, then.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
maddierose wrote:
Hi Sierra i am your biggest fan! Can you please meet me in krokotopia in the pixie realm and my name is Caroline Rosegem please please please!
I need a time, lol. Strange, people haven't been asking me this lately. Hmm, I'm kinda glad. Not that I wouldn't want to meet you all, because I'm sure you're wonderful people, but I don't have much room on my friend's list...

Mulanhawaii wrote:

Oh yea, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Just started the halloween quests. Lolz, been a few days since I was on, but my lil bro Kyle Breeze finished it and got this pumpkin hat-Oh jeez, it's hilarious. It's sooo weird. I caught up to him in lvls, (28, now. Unless I told you that on previous post.) but now he just turned 30. Taha, Ill log in his account and mess around.
Grr... not Halloween!

It makes me so sad every time a see someone with the pumpkin hat now. I wish they'd changed it! I did all the Halloween quests last year, and got the Pumpkin Head WAY before them. Just a week ago, if I wore the pumpkin hat I'd have at least twenty people come along and ask in bewilderment, "Where'd you get that hat?" Even Grandmasters would ask me! But now, EVERYONE has it. Couldn't they have changed the item, or at LEAST the quests? Now I have nothing to show that I've been a member of this site so long. :( And every time I see someone with the pumpkin hat, I have a strange urge to scream "I WAS PUMPKIN HEAD BEFORE ALL OF YOU!" xD

Sooo, I decided I'd go ahead and bought Crowns for the witch costume. :D And I bought a Black Cat and named him Baby Whiskers! :)

But, since I know what you meant by it, thank you! :D Happy Halloween to you to!

Ookay... where was I?

Oh yeah...
lolzach1 wrote:
Heheh.. I know you can't wait. XD Well, I guess you will be sending in Part 11 and Part 12 at the same time, then.
Actually, I thought I might be able to do something like I did with my edited version. Ya know, "Part 11, Chapter 1", "Part 11, Chapter 2"? Lol. I have seen it where they put another little subtitle beneath the title. The only one I can remember right now is the Autumn Dayheart stories (I THINK that's what they were called...), but those were a while ago. Anyway, I'm hoping they'll do that for me...

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
maddierose wrote:
Hi Sierra i am your biggest fan! Can you please meet me in krokotopia in the pixie realm and my name is Caroline Rosegem please please please!
I need a time, lol. Strange, people haven't been asking me this lately. Hmm, I'm kinda glad. Not that I wouldn't want to meet you all, because I'm sure you're wonderful people, but I don't have much room on my friend's list...

Mulanhawaii wrote:

Oh yea, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Grr... not Halloween!

It makes me so sad every time a see someone with the pumpkin hat now. I wish they'd changed it! I did all the Halloween quests last year, and got the Pumpkin Head WAY before them. Just a week ago, if I wore the pumpkin hat I'd have at least twenty people come along and ask in bewilderment, "Where'd you get that hat?" Even Grandmasters would ask me! But now, EVERYONE has it. Couldn't they have changed the item, or at LEAST the quests? Now I have nothing to show that I've been a member of this site so long. :( And every time I see someone with the pumpkin hat, I have a strange urge to scream "I WAS PUMPKIN HEAD BEFORE ALL OF YOU!" xD

Sooo, I decided I'd go ahead and bought Crowns for the witch costume. :D And I bought a Black Cat and named him Baby Whiskers! :)

But, since I know what you meant by it, thank you! :D Happy Halloween to you to!

Ookay... where was I?

Oh yeah...
lolzach1 wrote:
Actually, I thought I might be able to do something like I did with my edited version. Ya know, "Part 11, Chapter 1", "Part 11, Chapter 2"? Lol. I have seen it where they put another little subtitle beneath the title. The only one I can remember right now is the Autumn Dayheart stories (I THINK that's what they were called...), but those were a while ago. Anyway, I'm hoping they'll do that for me...

Wow, this is making a really long post... Anyway, I like my pumpkin hat! A couple of my friends started the Pumpkin Club (XD)! There were so many pumpkin heads there... Oh, I got off track... What was I going to say??? Oh yeah, I guess it will be a good idea to seperate Part 11 into chapters like that.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
maddierose wrote:

Mulanhawaii wrote:

Oh yea, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Grr... not Halloween!

Ookay... where was I?

Oh yeah...
You weren't the first person to be called pumpkin head ( I think )

Michael Soulblood ( not the one and only I saw another soulblood in the test realm :( )
P.s finally a grand :D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Lolz. Peanut butter wontons. Ookay, I admit that was random.

Nice part 11. Confusing, but cool. Are all the people in your story real??? Sorry, but since I haven't been on much, half of the ppl in my story I made up. Lol. Chelsea, Kayla Dawnshade, Kelly Souldreamer, Sydney Firestone, my bro Kyle Breeze, and Shelby, and the NPCs are like the only ones real. Sorry, I don't have much friends. Lol.

Erica Moonsword
Ice/Life lvl 28 :D

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Mulanhawaii wrote:
Lolz. Peanut butter wontons. Ookay, I admit that was random.

Nice part 11. Confusing, but cool. Are all the people in your story real??? Sorry, but since I haven't been on much, half of the ppl in my story I made up. Lol. Chelsea, Kayla Dawnshade, Kelly Souldreamer, Sydney Firestone, my bro Kyle Breeze, and Shelby, and the NPCs are like the only ones real. Sorry, I don't have much friends. Lol.

Erica Moonsword
Ice/Life lvl 28 :D
Most of her characters are real. Not all of them. Uh.. Which one was made up? Jasmine something?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Okay, this is going to be a VERY long post!

lolzach1 wrote:
Wow, this is making a really long post... Anyway, I like my pumpkin hat! A couple of my friends started the Pumpkin Club (XD)! There were so many pumpkin heads there... Oh, I got off track... What was I going to say??? Oh yeah, I guess it will be a good idea to seperate Part 11 into chapters like that.
Pumpkin Club? Believe me, Zachary, you're not the first one to do that. Rowan and I also created our own Pumpkin Club... although, we called each other "Pumpkin Buddies" because there were only two of us. XD

Mulanhawaii wrote:
Nice part 11. Confusing, but cool.

"Nice part 11"? Does that mean you went and read it on my blog... or what?

Are all the people in your story real??? Sorry, but since I haven't been on much, half of the ppl in my story I made up.

Oh. Well, as Zachary said, Jasmine IceFlame was made up. She originally was going to be Fire, lol, and the Fire Seeker, but Sydney BEGGED me to let her have that position. So, she ended up not being such a great character. Also, technically Vanessa DreamHaven is made up. My friend irl is a HUGE fan of writing (even though she never reads my stories, I always read hers to be nice... sigh...) and so she wanted to write something for the Creative Writing even though she had no Wizard101 account. XD Don't worry, she never did finish it, and I hadn't ever expected her to... but with my help she took the quiz and got Balance, so she decided to name her character Vanessa and I came up with the last name "HawkHaven". Unfortunately, at first I was considering putting in my sister's other character, Autumn HawkHunter, as the past Balance Seeker (but I already promised Taryn that position!), so she didn't like that her last name was too much like Autumn's. So I changed it.

Lolz, so Jasmine and Vanessa aren't real... and my parent's names aren't real... but other than that, they're either my friends in real life or on the game.

Lol. Chelsea, Kayla Dawnshade, Kelly Souldreamer, Sydney Firestone, my bro Kyle Breeze, and Shelby, and the NPCs are like the only ones real. Sorry, I don't have much friends. Lol. On the other hand, I have waaay too many friends. XD

Besides, that's plenty of friends! Most of the Seekers aren't even on anymore. That's partially why I made past Seekers... so I can include my newest friends as well.

maddierose wrote:

Ooh!!! Are you the person who posted on my blog? Lol, I replied to your message, if you go back and look...

Jennarelli wrote:
you rock Sierra!
I know I do. :P

Lol, jk. Thank you! :D

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Holy flipping cheese graters!

Your a great writer, and my friends thought I was good, I gotta get them to read your story! I luff the story! Its aweshumtastical!
I am jealous! O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O

~*~Jasmine BlueGem~*~
~*~Level 46 Thaumaturge~*~
~*~Mood:Jealous of an aweshum writer~*~

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
YES....and NO!

Haha, it's kinda funny... I've got good news for you guys, bad news for poor me...

It just so happens that Creative Writing is back! :D And it's much better than the old version. All the stories from one month is on one page. As soon as I get home, I'll go and submit part eleven in. Yay!

Unfornately, I'm not the Featured Writer anymore, lol...

But the BIG problem is, I can't find my part 4 anywhere! Or part 5, for that matter. I'm guessing they disappeared when they got rid of the featured writer status, because I sent them in there. Or they got put April instead, but I looked there and didn't see anything.

The funny part of this all is that it happens that today I was trying to get my good friend, Tasha LifeBringer, to read my stories. I got her to read my edited version on Central, then she got caught up to the original part. But we couldn't find part 4 for her! So I got her set up with part 6, lol, but she missed A LOT. She missed Mark and Victoria's awakening, and meeting Seth and all that... Haha, she keeps asking me questions about it.

Soo... I'd really appreciate it if you'd find my other parts again!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I can't believe THE Sierra Winterbrezze is actually reading this!! So, um, I thought maybe you might read something I might submit and hopeful give me some comstructive criticism. So I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Mistake
Part 1

‘MELISSA!!’ My mother, Kestrel Blue Thistle, yelled.

I dragged myself out of my warm, inviting bed throwing on a standard novice’s robe as I did. As I clumped down the stairs my father’s booming voice called up “Melissa! You’re going to be late!!” Oh great more testes, I thought, rolling my eyes as I did. A bowl of Wiz-Flakes lay at my place on the vintage Marleybone table. As I sat at my seat my mom causally waved her hand, immediately fixing my tangled golden locks. I scowled back at her. “Sorry, force of habit.” She said, stepping back a bit.

A cloud of sulfury smoke exploded next to me. I coughed loudly, glaring at my younger brother. “Do you honestly need to teleport to the kitchen?!?” I yelled. “Gosh, Melissa, calm down. It’s not like it the end of the world or anything.” “Adam…” My mom said testily. “Oh. Right.” He said, remembering the news Merle Ambrose had just announced. I got up quickly, pushing my half finished Wiz-Flakes away.

“If you’re leaving go up to the headmaster’s house, he said he wanted to talk to you. Oh, and don’t forget to bring your rune stone with you. And-” “I know, I know’ I interrupted ‘Classes on Earth at 6.” Kestrel smiled a little bit “I was going to say we’re having meatloaf tonight.” Adam hide his grin behind a fair skinned hand. “Oh.” I said, looking down awkwardly. I grabbed my pulsing blue stone off a nearby table and yelled “Commons!” loudly.

As I left in a puff of bluish smoke, I could still hear my mom’s voice ringing in my ears “No teleporting in the living room!!”

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Irishdancer777 wrote:
I can't believe THE Sierra Winterbrezze is actually reading this!! So, um, I thought maybe you might read something I might submit and hopeful give me some comstructive criticism. So I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Mistake
Part 1

‘MELISSA!!’ My mother, Kestrel Blue Thistle, yelled.

I dragged myself out of my warm, inviting bed throwing on a standard novice’s robe as I did. As I clumped down the stairs my father’s booming voice called up “Melissa! You’re going to be late!!” Oh great more testes, I thought, rolling my eyes as I did. A bowl of Wiz-Flakes lay at my place on the vintage Marleybone table. As I sat at my seat my mom causally waved her hand, immediately fixing my tangled golden locks. I scowled back at her. “Sorry, force of habit.” She said, stepping back a bit.

A cloud of sulfury smoke exploded next to me. I coughed loudly, glaring at my younger brother. “Do you honestly need to teleport to the kitchen?!?” I yelled. “Gosh, Melissa, calm down. It’s not like it the end of the world or anything.” “Adam…” My mom said testily. “Oh. Right.” He said, remembering the news Merle Ambrose had just announced. I got up quickly, pushing my half finished Wiz-Flakes away.

“If you’re leaving go up to the headmaster’s house, he said he wanted to talk to you. Oh, and don’t forget to bring your rune stone with you. And-” “I know, I know’ I interrupted ‘Classes on Earth at 6.” Kestrel smiled a little bit “I was going to say we’re having meatloaf tonight.” Adam hide his grin behind a fair skinned hand. “Oh.” I said, looking down awkwardly. I grabbed my pulsing blue stone off a nearby table and yelled “Commons!” loudly.

As I left in a puff of bluish smoke, I could still hear my mom’s voice ringing in my ears “No teleporting in the living room!!”

Rofl, love the last sentence! "No teleporting in the living room!" LOL, sounds exactly what a wizard parent would say. Priceless!

Btw, I don't like Wiz-Flakes... you should have put in the FROSTED Wiz-Flakes! XD

Lol, anyway, overall it was a great story! I wish they'd post some more stories up, especially yours and Mulanhawaii. You know, I've sent in at least half of my part eleven, but they still haven't put up any entries from October, and it's almost Halloween! Oh well, I'll just have to wait...

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
MAN I WAS GONE FOR A LONG TIME hmm back now though :D uh yea havent read previous posts so gonna look at those now. heh. oh yea now i am level 43 in dragonspyre

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
gekoman777 wrote:
MAN I WAS GONE FOR A LONG TIME hmm back now though :D uh yea havent read previous posts so gonna look at those now. heh. oh yea now i am level 43 in dragonspyre

D.S is hard

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Hi again, gekoman! I'm level 48 now, and beat Malistaire! XD

Anyway.....

I checked the Creative Writing section again, and they've changed it back to e-mail. So I'll go and send it in! Yay! I CAN have my italics! :D

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I love the Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze, I'm on Part 8.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Hi! I will try to post regulary now :D um yea i guess that is it and i have noticed ds is hard. i in the vaults now, Edriks vault to be exact.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
gekoman777 wrote:
Hi! I will try to post regulary now :D um yea i guess that is it and i have noticed ds is hard. i in the vaults now, Edriks vault to be exact.

I hate the vaults

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
sierra Im a big fan of your story.I have read it so many times I lost track.Sierra you inspire(sorry if I spelled that wrong)me so much that I will make my own story called the leagend by Jacob earthsword and I would love if I would add YOU,ROWAN,andALL THE OTHERS in my story because you inspire me so much but first I need you and your friends approvel to add you,and your friends in my story.Also if you say yes dont you and your friends worry if you are not in part one because the real adventure begins when I meet you and your friends in part two.Also I mite add that you and your friends are the sekkers and friend of the sekkers because it mite be cool if the sekkers and the choosen one join up to defant Malistare.So Sierra I need your and your friends approvel to add you guys.I hope you guys say YES.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
HELLO SIERRA! :D

Oh sry, I must introduce myself to be polite: I'm Victoria Darktalon, lvl 50 Ice wizard.

Anyways, I'm not gonna say that I'm the biggest fan that you have since you've probably already heard that a billion times. But I will say that I really love your story, The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze. It was probably the first story that I saw there that really caught my attention. And it's probably the reason why I've decided to write my own story called Wizardly (Mis)Adventures, so be careful! There's gonna be big competition!

ROFL!!! JK! :D

I doubt that I'll exceed your popularity here, but I just hope people like it. (Hopefully, Kingsile will actually post the story on the website when you read this message...)

BTW, these days, you can usually find me in the Arena, so say hi if you see me, k? :D

(FYI, Victoria Darktalon is currently a Commander in the arena)