Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-1-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2010
Maybe there should be some kind of fireworks where the fire titan and the ice titan are battling for a limited time and in the middle of the battle the storm titan pops out and throws lighting bolts in the air. :-)

Another idea could be fireworks spelling Happy Fourth of July. as well as for each school you would see only your colors on this idea representing the school you are in. :D but not only that for example if you were fire ( like my favorite wizard is ) you would see flames around it, for life leaves, for storm those clouds with lighting under it ( meaning storm lol ) and so on.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
i think players should be gifted 10 items witch can be thrown on the ground and twirl around shooting sparks the color of their schools crazily. and 5 fireworks of random order that can be placed on ground and lit going in the air
and exploding into different shapes of items, mounts, characters, worlds, the spiral and so on. and possibly flag wands that at random times the top of the wand opens and is like a sparkler. maybe even a firework mount that is for 1 day and is 100% fast or a firework costume. i have many many ideas :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
How about a jiant animated gobbler that belches out all kinds of classsic fireworks, as if other fireworks are being launched from his mouth.

By the way, I think falmea meant to say the fireworks scene from the fifth Harry Potter movie, the only dragon from lord of the rings I know of is the one in the big cave and the only fireworks I remember are the small ones launched from the back of the carrage near the beginning of the first movie.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I think something for each world, like a major battle.

Wizard City: A wizard destroying Lord NightShade in battle.

Krokotopia: A wizard defeating Krokpatra.

MarleyBone: A wizard defeating Meowiarty.

Mooshu: A wizard defeating Jade Oni.

DragonSpyre: A wizard defeating Malistaire.

Celestia: I have no clue what ends that world, but a wizard should defeat that beast.

Wintertusk: One wizard in Level 60 gear from waterworks criticals against Nordilund and all of the others in a one shot with tempest or scarecrow.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I think we should have school specific fireworks!
Fire: dragon
Ice:frost giant
Storm:triton
Balance:judgement
Life:satyr
Myth:medusa
Death:wraith

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
i think it should be fire: pheonix
ice: evil snowman
storm: stormzilla
life: natures wrath
death: banshee
myth: mostly anything
balance: idk

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
i like the idea of a humongofrog firework.
shows a fire work picture of a humongo frog having his lunch.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I would use one that looked like a leviathan. It would be so cool to make it swim into the sky.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I would have all of the level 48 pets break dancing together in a series of fireworks setoff just a second before each other and for another thing that you dont have to do after that is make the level 58 pets act like that was a battle and do brake dancing and freestyle dancing. Thats what i would do.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Well, I think that each wizard should be able to make a firework based on their personality, and their favorite spell.
[ Examples]
Fire= Phoenix with a Helephant's sword.
Life= Forest lord with a centaur behind him.
Myth=Medusa with humungofrog throw up under her.
Ice=Well I havent thought of this one yet.
Balance= Judgement and.... yeah.
Storm=Leviathan with a thunder snakes tail.
Death=Skeletal Pirate with a vampire's fangs.
And for a grand finale we could do a huge firework of Headmaster Ambrose and Gamma!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
stinkybug123 wrote:
I think a single firework should split into three glowing balls: one red for fire, one blue for ice, and one purple for storm. The red ball forms into the fire titan, the dragon, the ice forms into Ymir, and the storm forms into the storm titan, the leviathan if I am not mistaken. The three titans start fighting and continue untill they destroy each other in a series of fireworks related to their school.

Please take my idea into account.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer
-Blaze SpellCaster, Level 52 Sorceror

The storm titan is actually a giant squid (or so I am guessing). When you are in Stormriven Hall in Celestia, there is a giant crack in one side of the rock wall. Every once in a while, you see tentacles reaching out of the hole. You will also see a giant eye. I am guessing this is the storm titan. BTW, this is BY FAR the best idea yet. But there should be something for Myth, Death, and Life. These schools are just as important.
Myth, Death, and Life should be the same concept. It starts the same way, but Myth is a giant Medusa. Death is a giant Skeletal Dragon. Life is a giant Forest lord. A giant triangle forms around them, and Medusa throws her sword into the middle, the Dragon throws a gust of wind at the middle, and the Forest Lord throws a giant green ball of light in the middle. There is a huge explosion that lights the sky, and the spiral appears. Then everything goes black.

Please consider my idea. Thank you.

John Willowstone, Legendary Myth, Dragon Rider

P.S. Good idea and thanks for the inspiration, Blaze Shadowhunter.

Survivor
May 27, 2010

i agree we should have fireworks of all of our attack spells and schoolsymbols :D

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
it could be awesome if like all the teachers go together and use their most powerful spells to defeat a evil man or monster like for example a big gorilla and when they defeat the gorilla some awesome random gifts comes out of him and then the gifts go at every wizard and they get a random gift :D

Survivor
May 15, 2009
i would set off fire works that would set a fire symbol because i am fire.

By Kevin BlueGrove
"The True Power Comes From The Fire"

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Well I think that in the commons in every realm that fireworks would explode in the sky with every single color known to man and they could be any shape or size! (now ain't that creative?)

hunter legendwraith level 60 necromancer

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I think we should all have fireworks to set off like as a gift we could get random fireworks about 10-20 or more and you can shoot them at the Commons or Ravenwood at wizard city day or night. So wizards that cant go to other worlds can see other fireworks then theirs or you can see other wizards fireworks going on in the sky anywhere on wizard101 . Also before everyone goes to sleep there could be a giant finally for everyone.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Survivor
May 29, 2011
I think on Fourth of July when people log in they should get "free fireworks" as an in-game gift. There should be like a button on the bottom or top of the screen indicating a firework symbol and a small number beside it showing how many you have left. And you can buy these fireworks from a merchant by the fountain in the Shopping District. Each firework is a different rank of firework, and you can craft your own fireworks.

Rank 1: A small one-shot firework
Rank 2: A three-shot firework
Rank 3: A five-shot firework
Rank 4: An eight-shot firework
(And so on)

Plus, if there are different schools of fireworks, the explosions could be the colors of that school.

(P.S. If I was going to shoot off a firework, I would do it in Ravenwood in front of Bartebly. It would be an elemental firework and/or a spiritual firework to represent all the schools. Speaking of elemental and spiritual fireworks, there could be a rank 10 firework with fifteen-twenty shots with either elemental, spiritual, or all schools in it.)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
Really i would say in the Wizzards main home meaning where it all started you can shot out fireworks that give a story ..... mening like malester and his brother could once be in a fire work that when it explodes you can see both brothers together before he went bad and also in the back ground you hear fireworks By katy perry :D still it would be awesome

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Many people think that it should be fire or according to their school, it is not selfish, but i think one firework should first explode with storm symbols then turn yellow for myth then turn red for fire then blue for ice, and all of the schools not having to be in that order. Then at the end it should explode with Master Ambrose's face and then everyone would be satisfied.

Thank you for your time,

Tavia Dragonblood :)
lvl 60 Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
kingurz wrote:
School based fireworks that explode and rain down school specific graphics. Like fire would have falling embers or Myth will falling frogs. Something sim ilar to the school specific global spells currently in the game.
i make one of our favorite persone or teacher in the spiral

Survivor
May 23, 2009
My FireWork would be a Giant walking Solider to honor all of the Soldiers who risk there lives for us, kind of like all the wizards in the Spiral who fight monsters to help save WizardCity!

Mindy Dream Spear

Survivor
May 27, 2010
when and where is this going are we going to have to go to see the fire
works.

1.wizardcity

2.ravenwood

3.oldetown

4.pet pallivon

5.other world in spiral

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I'd like it if you had a firework cannon at your house that you can pre-design then shoot it off and save yuor design.