Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need another wiz but i cant get one

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
There is like 7 schools in this game, and i can only have six wiizards, how is that fair. I have a legend, a grandmaster, etc. But now i want a life because life is like SO amazing, but i am out of room, and i dont want to delete cause all my currents wizards are like veterans in pvp and that is even why i made them. Who agrees the makers of this game should allow 7 wizards to be made?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
1. Make Another Account
2. Get A Sub ( $20 Gift Card = 2 months or 10,000 crowns )
3. Log on both accounts AT the same time. Use ur legendary to help the noob wizard

Thats all if you don't like that then forget about having a life wiz!

Sean DragonSpear
Level 60
Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
This has been brought up before, but I don't think it should be added. It's a decision you have to make as a player. Anyway, believe me, you're not missing much with not having a Theurgist.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
See, when i was a "noob" i asked the same thing. then, i thought about it and said, just make another wizard101 account. 1 account will have storm fire ice and balance, the other will have life myth and death. or have all the schools besides life on one account and life on the other. if you do that you will be able to help your life or your life helps you. i've seen it before. in pvp i have seen 1 person battling me with 4 wizards. he had 4 different computers. I hope this helped not only you, but helped all the people that didnt know what to do if they ran out of room for the seventh wizard. P. S (if you do this and you want to play on 2 wizards at the same time, you'll need 2 computers.)

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
atleon2 wrote:
See, when i was a "noob" i asked the same thing. then, i thought about it and said, just make another wizard101 account. 1 account will have storm fire ice and balance, the other will have life myth and death. or have all the schools besides life on one account and life on the other. if you do that you will be able to help your life or your life helps you. i've seen it before. in pvp i have seen 1 person battling me with 4 wizards. he had 4 different computers. I hope this helped not only you, but helped all the people that didnt know what to do if they ran out of room for the seventh wizard. P. S (if you do this and you want to play on 2 wizards at the same time, you'll need 2 computers.)

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer

You don't need 4 computers, you can use one. If you use the START shortcut, not the DESKTOP shortcut, you can have multiple wizard101's open.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
if i get another account, i have to pay for that one too and there is no point of just paying more money for just one wizard.