Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I think the Celestia house should be cheaper. The recipe costs 75,000 gold and with all the ingredients added, all that money ends up at about 100,000 gold. Anyone who agrees with me just post a message on this board.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
I disagree. Yes, the house is pretty expensive, but do you know how it is different from the other houses? Its "outside" has a dueling ring, which only 3 types of homes have, two being from Game Cards. Plus, both its exterior and interior is huge! I don't think all my furnituer would fill it up!

Gold is pretty easy to come across in W101, too. We've got Test of the Spheres and the Waterworks, and both dungeons have decent loot.

It is a large achievement to actually have a house like this in W101. Your friends would be shocked.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
I actually have the Clestian house(by some of hard work... ) its not that hard to comp up with the money by selling items you don't need,questing,opening treasure chests etc. Just keep on sving your money :) you will get there eventually.

Community Leader
I think this house is priced pretty good. It is huge and has some amazing features including a battle arena. The only other houses at this time with battle arena are the gift cards from game stop. To me this house was a big accomplishment. All it cost me was my time to craft this piece.

How I made this house was make all the pieces first, then go buy the recipe.

My theology on buying items with in game gold is they are free. Let me explain why. You already purchase your area or sub , your going to do this anyway for the game you love. In game gold is made by questing and farming , then selling the items. So basically everything you buy with in game gold is free, all it cost is a bit of time on your end.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
It is expensive but it should be deacreased a little. I understand it has an arena. :-o

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
This is way too overpriced, i mean seriously, it is 75000 to buy and then to craft, I need like a star chalice and like 7 of them and to get star chalice you need to craft and it is hard to get star chalice, you need to craft, so I quit because it is already a lot of money to but reagents, why waste like idk, 150000ngold on just this one house and waste like so much time, because my friend spent one month trying to make it, so my conclusion to this is that the celestial house is VERY cheap.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011

the quest for items for this celestian house has grown cold. the charmouth shark wont yield any shields and that is all i need to complete my celestial house. yeah it is a bit expensive but like others have said "empty you backpack" there is a lot of loot to be had. that loot will get you the pieces you need. i am just angry you cant buy the shields. charmouth is being stubborn and not releasing them so i can complete my house. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
Where you ge the house? i have two legends and idk where or how to get celestia house

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
lmiller19862010 wrote:
where do you get the house

The recipe is sold in CL by the turtle guy near entry to trial of the spheres.
I am crafting this house after crafting Watchtower Hall, gz house, and it is a little easier. Sunstones are tricky.
Ask if you need more help
Kestrel Moonfinder, Legendary Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
peacelord87 wrote:
Where you ge the house? i have two legends and idk where or how to get celestia house

The recipe is sold in CL by the turtle guy near entry to trial of the spheres.
I am crafting this house after crafting Watchtower Hall, gz house, and it is a little easier. Sunstones are tricky.
Ask if you need more help

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
The house should be a little bit cheaper but, getting those celestian shields has been hard for me. I only know one boss in cl that drops them and thats a life boss. Considering Im life and i have always been more of a healing type, i have only been able to collect one out of my many attepmts. Does anyone else know a boss that drops them?_?

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
blackroses9995 wrote:
The house should be a little bit cheaper but, getting those celestian shields has been hard for me. I only know one boss in cl that drops them and thats a life boss. Considering Im life and i have always been more of a healing type, i have only been able to collect one out of my many attepmts. Does anyone else know a boss that drops them?_?

As far as I know, and I have read many posts, Charmtooth is the only source for cl shields. For some reason I only had to fight him about 10 times to get two shields. Other players have had much more difficulty with this.

If you want help with Charmtooth, reply to this post with a character name and likely time (Pacific please) / realm to meet and I will be glad to help.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
I think the celestian house should be put in the crown shop because it would make it a lot easier to get because I lot of wizards want the house and some of them might not have enough money or they don't have master artist badge and some other reasons so could please but the house in the crown shop it would make a lot of people happy because they can finally get the house and you could keep it how it is and put in the crown shop so please put the house in the crown shop :)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
ocean1234567890 wrote:
I think the celestian house should be put in the crown shop because it would make it a lot easier to get because I lot of wizards want the house and some of them might not have enough money or they don't have master artist badge and some other reasons so could please but the house in the crown shop it would make a lot of people happy because they can finally get the house and you could keep it how it is and put in the crown shop so please put the house in the crown shop :)

if it was put in the crown shop, how are we supposed to brag about it?