Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Revisit Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
ball256 wrote:
um... what update? and yep your close if you're making drake armor...you actually get to ride a young drake once you have the armor

um...the update stated at the beginning of these posting.... dont you read the posts before you post???

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
i neeeed help in malistaires lair. pleeeeze help.

wolf thundershard lvl.50 grandmaster necromancer

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
waleedprw wrote:
What is the diffrence because i did not do it again yet so i want to know if itsnot worth of a waste

It is not a waste of time. It is a lot more dramatic and it realy makes you feel as it your in the game. Nice work KI! :D :-D

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
The new Malistaire drama is well rendered in video format. It's a great improvement over the old scenario (although I will miss emoting along with the characters). I got some excellent screenshots of Sylvia Drake. Did anyone realize how lovely she was? So sad that she died at such a young age.

Thanks, KI, for updating the Final Countdown. Gotta say it looks FABULOUS on a big, big, big high definition tv screen :)

Iridian/Moira/Scarlet/qbb

Lol! :D

Survivor
May 22, 2009
what's the new cinamatic stuff going on up there? can someone give me a description please???

thanks!!!!

morgan stormheart lv 51

Survivor
May 23, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
The new Malistaire drama is well rendered in video format. It's a great improvement over the old scenario (although I will miss emoting along with the characters). I got some excellent screenshots of Sylvia Drake. Did anyone realize how lovely she was? So sad that she died at such a young age.

Thanks, KI, for updating the Final Countdown. Gotta say it looks FABULOUS on a big, big, big high definition tv screen :)

I'm like you- I take screenshots ALL the time; I even farm there almost 24/7, just to watch that cinematic. Maybe it's just because I'm a writer, but seeing that whole arc come together, combined with the plot drama re: Malistaire/Sylvia is what really makes the experience incredible, almost surreal.

Re: Sylvia Drake: Yes, she is lovely. It looks like she did die young... and from a common cold, of all things. How tragic! I totally understand why it drove Malistaire off the rails, having to let her go. What a heartwrenching, achingly-beautiful concept- I'm not an emotional person, but I wanted to cry at the end when she said, "come with me, my love... you can rest now". It broke my heart!

My hat is off to the genius behind that storyline, so if one of the admins reads this, please pass along my admiration and respect to that writer. :)

Laura Shadowsong
Legendary Sorcerer/ president of the Malistaire Drake Fan Club.

Poetic, Dragonspyre has an excellent storyline along with many great side quests and heartwrenching passion.(I did not think I knew that stuff ) All and all, Ds is one of the best worlds in the spiral.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:

I'm like you- I take screenshots ALL the time; I even farm there almost 24/7, just to watch that cinematic. Maybe it's just because I'm a writer, but seeing that whole arc come together, combined with the plot drama re: Malistaire/Sylvia is what really makes the experience incredible, almost surreal.

Re: Sylvia Drake: Yes, she is lovely. It looks like she did die young... and from a common cold, of all things. How tragic! I totally understand why it drove Malistaire off the rails, having to let her go. What a heartwrenching, achingly-beautiful concept- I'm not an emotional person, but I wanted to cry at the end when she said, "come with me, my love... you can rest now". It broke my heart!

My hat is off to the genius behind that storyline, so if one of the admins reads this, please pass along my admiration and respect to that writer. :)

Laura Shadowsong
Legendary Sorcerer/ president of the Malistaire Drake Fan Club.
:D did you ever see her old one though? she was actually much more pretty in that one. Laura Drake level 46 theurgist ( i went with moms school )

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
ricky2221 wrote:
I have a question, how do i unlock celestia?
I have defeated malistaire and done most of the quests in dragonspyre.

Bye! Dakota Dreamstone
i think i met you in the spiral somewhere
Artur Mooncaster