Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chat while trading

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 20, 2009
As it is, the trade window takes up the entire screen and blocks out all chat bubbles. This makes is very hard to communicate during a trade. It would be nice if chat bubbles popped on top of the trade window so that you could talk about your trades with the other person.

It would be nicer if only the chat bubbles from the person you are trading with popped over the trade window.

It would be nicer still if there were an area in the trade window for a private chat session between the two parties.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
When you are in the trade window, press enter. shows what other people are saying including PMs

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Really like the idea of chatting while trading and to add to that being able to trade more then just treasured cards would be a great addition as well. Great game all in all...

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
tntcrew2827 wrote:
Really like the idea of chatting while trading and to add to that being able to trade more then just treasured cards would be a great addition as well. Great game all in all...

/agree
We should be able to trade gold for treasure cards. I can understand the no trading of items as that would only lead to "twinking". However having a collection of tresure card I will likely never use seems to me there should be something more available to do with them. Even if it is only the ability to sell the treasure cards back to a library vender or trade them in for tickets of some type?