Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

phoniex and judgement pet hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
i am not sure about this but i think i have a glitch or something. I hatched my phoenix and my friend's judgement and got a fire wyvern. I think this is a bad glitch. any ideas KI?

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
not a glitch, hatch with judgement and get opposite school, i hatched a forest lord with one and got the life scarecrow, hatched fire and like you got te fire wyvern, hatched kraken and got topax kraken and friend for fire judge

many of the pets we would think as a mix dont seem to happen - fire & ice = fire wyvern for both, frog & ice= ice frog for both, i got fire judge with both fire and storm hatches,

think of what you have seen around- phoenix- only original, storm or death; wyvern- original, life or fire; kraken- original, ice or fire (or is it myth- i got same from fire and myth),frog-original, ice, or fire,life- original, storm, fire, and i think i jave seen myth (blue), judgement-original, life and fire

death- i have life(forest lord with judge) and ice scarecrows (life crown and wyvern) -mine havent gotten their actual school crow yet

so there is variety, but NOT the variet we saw with the level 48 pets, either that or people are hiding them LOL

keira of many legends, and the new kestrels

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Your actually really lucky. I have a judgement pet and when I hatch with a Phoenix I always get fiery judge. I have four of them!!

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
sparky30200 wrote:
Your actually really lucky. I have a judgement pet and when I hatch with a Phoenix I always get fiery judge. I have four of them!!

LoL dumb luck I guess. Better than my though I hatch with a judge I keep getting my phoenix pet