Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Small moo shu castle or Big moo shu castle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2011
So i'm really confused want to buy a small moo shu castle or a big moo shu castle well i hope i got the answer. :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
The only problem with both MS castles is that the outside is the biggest part. The inside of both is quite small. But, obviously, the more expensive one is better. If I were you, I would save up to buy a house from the crown shop with gold.Hope this helped!

-Madison Silverblade, level 45 Pyromancer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You can put more household items, pets, plants, mounts, etc, in the larger house.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Well if you want my opinion, I think the one house your going to stick with the longest. Some people that have memberships actually have enough gold to buy two houses at one time, but if your not your really tied. If you buy the small house and you're not happy with it whats the point, but it's not good to spend too much gold either! Big house it is!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The Imperial Palace (larger one) has lots of space inside and outside. It's beautiful from my perspective and is so calm and peaceful. Get the Imperial palace. The other MooShu house is so small.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
If you want to garden with a large number of plants you need the large castle. The small one only has room for 50 items outside - 24 plots, 24 plants and a gnome or two.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
It also depends on what you want to do with the houses. For me I'm getting the smaller sized Mooshu house simply because I don't have that many items to decorate it with. I also do not garden so I don't need the plot space. The small sized house is really nice, and easily workable with the amount of space.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I bought the Imperial Palace today and I think it has lots of space and is very beautiful. The Tranquil Cottage is too small so I would buy the bigger one.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
I like my small MooShu house, it's my second home and I didn't want to have all those rooms to decorate. I love decorating the exterior most and it's a beautiful garden for my dragons to fly around and play in. Plus I love the little underground room. It was the perfect choice for me.

Explorer
May 28, 2011
calistaalex123 wrote:
So i'm really confused want to buy a small moo shu castle or a big moo shu castle well i hope i got the answer. :D

big, always go with the big 8)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
small has a limit of 50 items making it much to small to really do any outside decor. i am going to set up the portals in the lower chamber as a way station to get between houses fast

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
their both not big i bought the dragonspire because it was giant hope this helped