Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new wand idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
so i was thinking since i ware a cow girl outfit (brisk cap, rockin outfit, and pops skillful shoes) a wand to match would be pretty cool. i was thinking of a.. get ready for it... LASSO i really think it would look cool. maybe a crowns wand or something. it would have no stats so you would stitch stats to it. i think it would look really nice. anyway, i look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
bakuganfan1 wrote:
so i was thinking since i ware a cow girl outfit (brisk cap, rockin outfit, and pops skillful shoes) a wand to match would be pretty cool. i was thinking of a.. get ready for it... LASSO i really think it would look cool. maybe a crowns wand or something. it would have no stats so you would stitch stats to it. i think it would look really nice. anyway, i look forward to hearing what you have to say.
That's a great idea.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
what about the guys? the boy chars have that outfit. maybe we can get a boom box as a wand lol.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
tEKNIq1979 wrote:
what about the guys? the boy chars have that outfit. maybe we can get a boom box as a wand lol.
ya and the animation would be that you stand in the middle crank it up to 11 then the sound wave damages the target 8) 8) 8)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Actually, after the wand stitching was added, i went to eloise (i think that's the stitching lady's name) to see if she had any wands to sell just for stitching and was a little sad to see there weren't. it would be awesome to see a variety of options for this great addition to the game, so i definitely agree with this idea! i'd love to stitch a flail or morning star to my wand. -eli and crew

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Uh...why? Seems like a waste of time to be honest. If they make it for the Crown Shop then I guess it would be okay, but KI usually makes new Crown items that would go well with whatever world they're adding in the future. Unless we're going to the Wild West sometime in the future, I don't get why they'd add this.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
one word and that is YES :) :D

i hope they really make that :D
Elizabeth GoldenBlossom

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
i am glad you like the idea guys. i loled at the boom box wand idea, sounds like something that really should be added as well. not many people agree with my ideas so thx. ok well continue posting, i will be back in a little bit.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
bakuganfan1 wrote:

it should have a western themed outfit with it

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
bakuganfan1 wrote:

How do COWGIRLS have ANY place in a wizarding world?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
How do COWGIRLS have ANY place in a wizard world?

well the thing is, they dont, but i dont like the look of the wizard capes and all that so i dress myself up in stuff that normal mortals would wear. i just think it would be fun to have like a buy a badge type thing.