Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas For Level 68 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hey Wizard101 Community! I was just wondering if you would share your ideas on some Level 68 spells!
Here are mine!

Fire: Solar Flare 975-1050 Damage to all eneimes

Ice: Ice Bear 750-850 Damage + Stun for three rounds

Storm: Twister 1200 Damage to all eneimies + Stun

Life: Tree of Fate 650 Damge to all enemies or 850 heal to all friends + Absorb 550

Myth: Ares 875 Damage to all enemies + remove all shields and blades

Death: Zombie 800 Damage to all enemies + drain half

Balance: Mummy 175 Damage per pip to all enemies

Tell me what you think and remember to submit your own ideas! :D

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Flare123456789 wrote:
Hey Wizard101 Community! I was just wondering if you would share your ideas on some Level 68 spells!
Here are mine!

Life: Tree of Fate 650 Damge to all enemies or 850 heal to all friends + Absorb 550

Tell me what you think and remember to submit your own ideas! :D

Make the storm spell and fire spell a little stronger

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Fire should have a different spell like my last post on the fire cat digivolve the
fire cataclysm. Solar flare is a good idea though.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Flare123456789 wrote:

Since the last two Balance attacks have had something to do with the Sun (yes, I know Power Nova isn't supposed to be the Sun, but the Sun is a star and Power Nova attacks by summoning a star and imploding it) Solar Flare seems pretty strange to put in Fire. Also, it's a bit too powerful.

Ice Bear? Eh...I don't think so. The damage is good, but by the time you get this spell the effect is pretty useless.

I like this idea, but it seems like it might come off as Sandstorm and the stun effect is useless.

This is just an updated version Rebirth. It's a nice idea, but it might be too powerful for Wizard101 at this point in time.

Please excuse my ignorance. Ares isn't the god of fire; Hephaestus is. Anyway, Myth is still a very hard school to think of attacks for because of things like that: people associate Ares with fire and might be confused with why it's a Myth spell. Plus the fact that it's so specific doesn't really work well. As I said before, it also seems like an updated version of Earthquake.

There's already a spell called Ghoul. I can't really see Zombie looking any different. The attack is good, but unoriginal.

As a Sorcerer, I'm completely against this spell. It would just turn the never-ending "Judgment is too strong!" argument into "Judgment and Mummy are too strong!"

Final Thoughts: Do more research because most of these attack ideas are very unoriginal and may be misconstrued as existing attacks. I'd say scrap these ideas.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Flare123456789 wrote:

Since the last two Balance attacks have had something to do with the Sun (yes, I know Power Nova isn't supposed to be the Sun, but the Sun is a star and Power Nova attacks by summoning a star and imploding it) Solar Flare seems pretty strange to put in Fire. Also, it's a bit too powerful.

Ice Bear? Eh...I don't think so. The damage is good, but by the time you get this spell the effect is pretty useless.

I like this idea, but it seems like it might come off as Sandstorm and the stun effect is useless.

This is just an updated version Rebirth. It's a nice idea, but it might be too powerful for Wizard101 at this point in time.

Myth is a very hard school to think of attacks for because of things like this: Ares is the god of fire, so why is this a Myth spell? It doesn't really work out, plus it just seems like an updated version of Earthquake.

There's already a spell called Ghoul. I can't really see Zombie looking any different. The attack is good, but unoriginal.

As a Sorcerer, I'm completely against this spell. It would just turn the never-ending "Judgment is too strong!" argument into "Judgment and Mummy are too strong!"

Final Thoughts: Do more research because most of these attack ideas are very unoriginal and may be misconstrued as existing attacks. I'd say scrap these ideas.

dude... Ares is the god of war...