Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Firecat digivolve toooooooo...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Kudos if you got the reference.
Anyways, what if for the level 62, 65, or 68 spell Falmea says:
Greetings, young wizard. In honor of the discovery of the Astral Schools I would like to show you this hot new spell. Come see me as soon as you can.
Of course we all know Sun Spells mutate cards and nothing is more Fire Based than the sun. She teaches us a FIRE EXCLUSIVE SPELL. (Sick of seeing unique spells each school can get turned into an amulet or gear...)
So she blabs on about how we are going to upgrade our very first spell Firecat.
We do the usual running around and occasional fighting, the last part obtaining an essential part from some hard boss.
YAY We go our new FIRE EXCLUSIVE spell.
You finally can put this novice spell you hardly use anymore back in your deck because it's essential to use this spell.
So you put one of each spell and go to Unicorn Way to try it out on some newbie ghosts.
You attach it to the Firecat and TADA you get this.
Blazing Lion!
You read the description and it looks pretty good.
It's a rank 9 spell and it reads:
50 + 1050 fire damage over 3 turns
That's pretty powerful right? The only problem is you can't slap a Gargantuan on, oh well, you can use a Fire Elf instead later in PvP in case people spam those Fire Shields. Triage? They'll just take your elf away instead.
So you use it. This thing at first is the usual Firecat falling from the sky but instead of attacking it tilts it's head up. It's puny meow turning into a roar as flames surround it from all sides and when the flames are gone... BOOM. There's a lion as big as your wizard whose mane is all fire. Its eyes blazing. It roars one more time and spews fire at you. You're a little disappointed because Heckhound already does that. But you still have an amazing new spell! The newbies around you demand to know how they can do that with theirs and OMG so cool!
You are proud of yourself and know it was worth the tediousness of that quest.

What do you guys think?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Glad to see this made it into the message boards. Too bad I was working at the time, so what are everyone's opinions?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh wow

i simply buff the cat or bird up with the gargantuan spell
hit myself with vengeance and a few blade and let her rip!

cat and bird now do a ton more damage and i dont need
any other special kind of spells to do this.

i was experimenting in a lower level world when i found this out.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
kudos kudos kudos to you! I personally am fond of the firecat and like this, especially the upgrade part.

Defender
May 31, 2009
That seems like one awesome spell!

Sadly, if that ever came into existance, I'm not Fire anyways XD. I'm Ice :P

Sabrina
Ice Wizard
Grandmaster Level 57
Magus Crafter

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Fire Cataclysm/ damage 1050 plus 500 for 3 rounds apperance first a volcano appears then you see two claws one one each side then an evolved form of a fire dragon with 4 wings and a magma body comes and hits all opponets with 1050 then leaves a fire leaf under the opponet. Can be for all schools

Death: Grave cataclysm Life:Heaven cataclysm Myth: Mystic Cataclysm Balance: Mystery catalysm ( can summon any cataclysm) Ice: frost cataclysm storm: Thunder cataclysm

Thank you

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
maybe there should be one for all schools and instead of being levels that might never be out, maybe you can make it a level 60 spell that ya get from your teacher and it will boost a noob spell and upgrade it into a new card for say 5-7
myth - vampire bat effect does 360 damage and puts a - 50 weakness on the target
ice- sub zero beatle effect does 450 damage and puts a tower shield on you
death- dark fairy king effect does 490 damage and put a feint on the enemy
storm-thunder cobra effect does 570 damage to the target and adds a plus 50% storm blade to your self
this last one was tough to make
life- imps final song effect does 400 damage to all enemies and heals all allys and your self by 400 per person

also i will leave the fire one to you but try to make it balanced in power with these spells i made

hope ya like my spells along with his bye

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
maybe there should be one for all schools and instead of being levels that might never be out, maybe you can make it a level 60 spell that ya get from your teacher and it will boost a noob spell and upgrade it into a new card for say 5-7
myth - vampire bat effect does 360 damage and puts a - 50 weakness on the target
ice- sub zero beatle effect does 450 damage and puts a tower shield on you
death- dark fairy king effect does 490 damage and put a feint on the enemy
storm-thunder cobra effect does 570 damage to the target and adds a plus 50% storm blade to your self
this last one was tough to make
life- imps final song effect does 400 damage to all enemies and heals all allys and your self by 400 per person

also i will leave the fire one to you but try to make it balanced in power with these spells i made

hope ya like my spells along with his bye

Even though it was years before they raised the level cap, they're progressing much faster and it could happen before this time next year :)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Shikage wrote:
Greetings, young wizard. In honor of the discovery of the Astral Schools I would like to show you this hot new spell. Come see me as soon as you can.
Of course we all know Sun Spells mutate cards and nothing is more Fire Based than the sun. She teaches us a FIRE EXCLUSIVE SPELL. (Sick of seeing unique spells each school can get turned into an amulet or gear...)
We do the usual running around and occasional fighting, the last part obtaining an essential part from some hard boss.
You finally can put this novice spell you hardly use anymore back in your deck because it's essential to use this spell.
So you put one of each spell and go to Unicorn Way to try it out on some newbie ghosts.
Blazing Lion!
That's pretty powerful right? The only problem is you can't slap a Gargantuan on, oh well, you can use a Fire Elf instead later in PvP in case people spam those Fire Shields. Triage? They'll just take your elf away instead.
So you use it. This thing at first is the usual Firecat falling from the sky but instead of attacking it tilts it's head up. It's puny meow turning into a roar as flames surround it from all sides and when the flames are gone... BOOM. There's a lion as big as your wizard whose mane is all fire. Its eyes blazing. It roars one more time and spews fire at you. You're a little disappointed because Heckhound already does that. But you still have an amazing new spell! The newbies around you demand to know how they can do that with theirs and OMG so cool!

What do you guys think?

Nah...

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Nah...

No constructive criticism or adjustments I should make?
Just... Nah?
Oh well, I still like the idea and I don't care if it's a bad one. :p

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Shikage wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Nah...

No constructive criticism or adjustments I should make?
Just... Nah?
Oh well, I still like the idea and I don't care if it's a bad one. :p

Like hobi said: you can just put a ton of boosts and an enchantment on a regular spell. Although I'd like to see a pet spell of that.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Shikage wrote:
Blazing Lion!

What do you guys think?

that would be so cool