Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 35 Grizzleheim quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
I have completed all the pre-level 35 Grizzleheim quests - up to and including Mirkholm Keep and freeing Ivar Anderson.

At level 30 I got the message from Merle Ambrose to talk to someone in Grizzleheim - Bjorn Ironclaws. I did that.

At level 35 I got the message from the Professor (the Stork) to talk to Baldur Goldpaws. I went back to Grizzleheim to talk to Baldur Goldpaws and now it won't let me interract with him.

I have not been able to access Ravenscar and I have literally retraced all my steps through Savarstaad, Vigrid and Mirkholm and I have come up with nothing. (I can't talk to anyone who will give me the level 35 quest).

Am I missing something? For example, do I have to find all the teleport stones?

I'm wracking my brains about what I should do. I feel like I'm at a dead end. Some answers would be great!

Thanks

Gigantios

Rogan Ashsong Level 36 Theurgist

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Survivor
May 31, 2009
My husband also is a Ice Wizard and is looking for his level 35 spell every time he logs on it tells him to go talk to the Bear in old town and he gets there and nothing. He and I are both level 54 and he would like this spell I received mine but it is not letting him get his what do we do? I hope this problem is resolved soon.

Willow