Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge error

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
so, i'm a lvl 45 Storm Wizard. I've been reading the other posts, and there really isn't a Mastery badge is there? does anyone have it?

Survivor
May 22, 2010
pinng07 wrote:
so, i'm a lvl 45 Storm Wizard. I've been reading the other posts, and there really isn't a Mastery badge is there? does anyone have it?

You get the Master of Storm badge at level 48. Also i dont think this post belongs in the Dorms section.

Charles N. Grandmaster Balance.

Hobey Ho!

Administrator
BAF1 wrote:

You get the Master of Storm badge at level 48!

That is incorrect.

The "Master of" badges are earned when you have truly become a master of your main school of focus and learned every spell in that school, both from your Professor, and from Quests.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
That's strange because I have a friend that plays Wizard101 and he got his Storm Mastery badge at Lv 50. And yes, he did make his account when Celestia was introduced.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I'm level 51 Death and I look for the badge Master of Death but I can't find it. I have Scarecrow and all the spells. I only need Skeleton Dragon which you get at level 58. Do I need that too? I have another friend that is a lower level and has done the same stuff as me but he has it. What has happened?

Allan Stargem
Level 51 (And Rising!)
Necromancer