Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Serpent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Me and my friend were questing in Dragonspyre and after killing a boss I got a fire serpent. Is it rare?

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Never heard of it, does it have good talents and if so... what boss did you get it?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Tylerownsu wrote:
Me and my friend were questing in Dragonspyre and after killing a boss I got a fire serpent. Is it rare?

Will you tell me who you got it from i might want one of those XD

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
I have one, and he's a great helper. Train yours up, you won't be sorry.

Oh, btw, mine does not like to swim :)

Scarlet Ravensong, Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
KennethB wrote:
ya almost all pet drops are rare to ultra rare

I know this from experience I have been trying to get a life minotaur FOR SO LONG!!!!!! All i get is clothes and furniture.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
KennethB wrote:

I know this from experience I have been trying to get a life minotaur FOR SO LONG!!!!!! All i get is clothes and furniture.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hawk337 wrote:
KennethB wrote:

Thats funny lol, I just killed a boss in Kroktopia (helping a friend) and I got a life pet. Its a baby right now just hatched I like my fire serpent better though.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
Only if you think it should be rare. Does that matter if its rare or not at least you have one most people don't even have one of those like me! (:

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Tyler, I got the Fire Serpent a year or 2 ago, glad to know he still drops. I will have to farm him for my other account. Once trained, he is a GREAT helper. He added accuracy and power to my fire attacks, casts fire trap by himself and his card is pretty good too, just takes a while to train him up to ancient to get it.
If you have a fire wizard, I would definitely train up your snake.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Hawk337 wrote:
KennethB wrote:

Why did you post this twice?Its pointless!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
I have one, and he's a great helper. Train yours up, you won't be sorry.

Oh, btw, mine does not like to swim :)

Scarlet Ravensong, Legendary Pyromancer

I have one too! I meant to equip wraith when i got it but my inventory was full when i got wraith pet so i dont have it :x

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Quite possibly my favorite pet is the FIRE SNAKE. dropped by Boris Blackrock in the Crucible of Dragonspyre. He is the ice boss in the center circle. Health 7,000.

Rylee (Tomb Raider) Level 33