Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unacquired quest completion bug.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I, a level 12 necro who obviously cannot defeat the boss in kroptoio or whatever it is, was hanging with my friend who need to get some eye for a quest. She said "hold on the boss is walking by". I watched her defeat the boss and it said on my screen "goal complete" and i was able to turn in the quest for a LOT of exp. at the time i thought "oh man lets keep doing this" but i realize now that this is wrong. For the record we didnt do anymore quests like that. I just thought that this problem should be fixed, or info if this is meant to happen.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
if you were in an instanced area, you get quests from within the area. this is perfectly OK. not cheating at all. in the first time in the instance you get full xp, second you get half xp, then third and up none at all. so when you actually need to do that instance you wont get any or as much xp. its a win/lose situation is some cases

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
we wernt in an instanced area. i wasnt even able to be in kroko yet i warped to her. and i didnt get the quest. it just came up when he beat the boss.