Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Best Storm Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I want to know what the best storm gear in the game is. I am level 60. I have tried looking every where but all the best storm gear lists only go up to level 50. I know that the level 58 gear cant be auctioned but I don't care. I just want to know their names so I can find them my self although if you know how to find it then I would appreciate it.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
LordVK12 wrote:
I want to know what the best storm gear in the game is. I am level 60. I have tried looking every where but all the best storm gear lists only go up to level 50. I know that the level 58 gear cant be auctioned but I don't care. I just want to know their names so I can find them my self although if you know how to find it then I would appreciate it.

The "best" gear is the gear that helps you execute your strategy. Having said that, currently, the waterworks gear is currently the overall best stats for each school, though many will want to mix and match an item or two for their individual strategy. Storm's set is called "Skyscream" Cape, Boots, and Hood.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Did anybody actually get skyscream boots? I have been in waterworks about two dozen times now (no exaggeration, my pets are doing great on mega snacks and i am at max gold time and again thanks to all the stuff) and have the hat and robe, but NEVER the boots.

My other characters (Level sixty fire, life, and balance) did get their whole set, with not near this much effort. Is it a game glitch? I just want to be sure the boots actually exist before trying it again. Several storm wizards i have asked have the same problem. We are all trying for the boots, and we are all not getting them.

So, to all you rocking storm wizards out there, did anybody actually get skyscream boots? Did they get accidentally left out?

Thanks for the replies,

Cassandra

Level sixty storm, life, fire, and balance wizard.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
pennybelle wrote:
Did anybody actually get skyscream boots? I have been in waterworks about two dozen times now (no exaggeration, my pets are doing great on mega snacks and i am at max gold time and again thanks to all the stuff) and have the hat and robe, but NEVER the boots.

My other characters (Level sixty fire, life, and balance) did get their whole set, with not near this much effort. Is it a game glitch? I just want to be sure the boots actually exist before trying it again. Several storm wizards i have asked have the same problem. We are all trying for the boots, and we are all not getting them.

So, to all you rocking storm wizards out there, did anybody actually get skyscream boots? Did they get accidentally left out?

Thanks for the replies,

Cassandra

Yes. I've seen many, many storm wizards wearing the boots including several of my best in game friends.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
pennybelle wrote:

Thanks for the replies,

Cassandra

I actually did get my storm boots, however, it is pretty weird because they took me and my friends the longest to get. Must just be some glitch.

Blaze Thundertalon, Legendary Diviner

Squire
Aug 12, 2009