Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baldur Goldenpaws ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
So i just went to ravenscar and i had to rescue this one guy as my first quest. I went and i talked to the guy who needed rescuing and baldur's icon appeared. He said he has something interesting for me. I went to him in Olde town (which he told me to do so) and i went to talk to him and he said,"Our lands are linked come back when you are 20th level." Now I'm wondering what i did wrong! Please help! i would really appreciate it! :-D

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
you go there before you are ready to do so for that quest. once you level up to 20 you are given the opportunity to port there from the portal.

if you are a lower level, you will eventually get there. you didnt mess up though.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
This just happened to me as well! I'm lvl 46.. and have been able to get to GH before now? I go to Olde Town and he gives me the tired speech about being 20th level? This is some glitch I'm guessing?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Did you try the Baldur Goldpaws in Northguard, instead of the one in Old Town?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You have to go to Merle Ambrose at or after level 20 to get the spiral key to get to Grizzleheim.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
You have to go to Merle Ambrose at or after level 20 to get the spiral key to get to Grizzleheim.

After you talk to Merle Ambrose, then you go through the Spiral (in Bartleby) just like the other worlds (Krokotopia, Marleybone, etc.).

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

After you talk to Merle Ambrose, then you go through the Spiral (in Bartleby) just like the other worlds (Krokotopia, Marleybone, etc.).

Arceus already has access to Grizzleheim, as that wizard is already in Ravenscar. The OP's issue is getting into Wintertusk. I'm pretty sure Arceus is going to the wrong Baldur.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I've gone to both Old Town and Grizzle Baulder, and nothing? :/ the message had come up twice now for me! I'd really like to know what this is? Dx

I HAVE the spiral key, btw.. I'm in Ravenscar that when this started happening to me? right after I finished my first quest in Ravenscar.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dojudy89 wrote:
I've gone to both Old Town and Grizzle Baulder, and nothing? :/ the message had come up twice now for me! I'd really like to know what this is? Dx

I HAVE the spiral key, btw.. I'm in Ravenscar that when this started happening to me? right after I finished my first quest in Ravenscar.

That is the pop-up for new Wintertusk level 35 spell. Go start the requirements for that spell.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
dojudy89 wrote:
I've gone to both Old Town and Grizzle Baulder, and nothing? :/ the message had come up twice now for me! I'd really like to know what this is? Dx I HAVE the spiral key, btw.. I'm in Ravenscar that when this started happening to me? right after I finished my first quest in Ravenscar.
it sounds like you got a notification to get your level 35 quest. go see your school's professor and they should give you a quest to see baldur in olde town, then he'll instruct you from there. -eli and crew