Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 38 Ice Wizard needs help or tips . . .

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I'm currently working trying to kill Maito Dojo and Stonebreaker but I only can kill one not both.

Anyone have any tip on spells I should be using or tricks to these fights? (I'm having the same issue with that raven runethief, too)

Thank you in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~Gabrielle Darkhorn Lvl 38 Ice~~~~~~~~~

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
:-D :-D I finally beat stonebreaker, maito and runethief!!!! Used the max engery potion in crown shop to do it!!

Please lock and or delete this thread.

~~~~~~~Gabrielle Darkhorn Lvl 39 Ice Wizard~~~~~~~~~

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ladyredbingo wrote:
I'm currently working trying to kill Maito Dojo and Stonebreaker but I only can kill one not both.

Anyone have any tip on spells I should be using or tricks to these fights? (I'm having the same issue with that raven runethief, too)

Thank you in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~Gabrielle Darkhorn Lvl 38 Ice~~~~~~~~~

use your ice guardian alot and use lots and lots of prisms
this works for both battles also try using attacks from your secondary even if the attacks are kinda weak like life

just keep attacking straight on and call a fire wizard for help when you are doing maito dojo

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Just use your minion you should be fine Jack frost level 37. hope this helps

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Maito uses Storm magic, and Stonebreaker uses Life magic.

If they're a major problem, you might go to the Bazaar and buy the 85% or 90% resistance versions of the Life and Storm Shield and stock the appropriate one in your Spell Deck sideboard.