Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Subscription/Crowns School Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I've been wanting the people of w101 to make new schools, If they seem Overpowered you can change it, but its a Subscription school. I have some idea's on one. They are Subscription Schools or Crowns School, You have to have enough crowns or have subscription to have these Schools, (If wizard101 is reading this, It'll make people want to buy crowns or Subscription more, You can change the spells, Just not the school. :D)

Earth:
Elemental
Focuses on: Traps and getting rid of enemy shields
Colors: Brown and Silver,
Weakness: Storm (Storm is weak to Earth instead of Myth, Makes more sense)
Known as: Terrainians (Ex. Novice Terrainian, Grandmaster Terrainian)
Spells:
lvl1: Rock Mole: Hits: 85 - 120: Looks: A Mole made from Rocks comes from a hole in the ground, then goes underground and pops up and hits the enemy.
Finish Unicorn way: Break shield: Breaks the Enemies shield.
lvl5: Stone Crab: Hits: 170 - 210: Looks: A crab made from stone falls from the sky (Like the Hydra entrance) And runs and snips the enemy twice, then jumps away

If anyone has more Ideas for spells, Please Post them :D

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
hmm...

Dark:
Penetratcians

Focuses on lowering the enemie's attack

lvl 1: Shadow (65-100)

lvl 5: Cut (-30% next spell on target)

lvl 10: Spectre (234-307, leaves target with a Cut)

etc....

Weakness/boost is life

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Tremor Worm: 3 pips 320 damage and will put a 25% earth trap on the enemy.

I'm still wondering how a crowns or subscription only school would work. But I like the idea of an Earth School( I know people say it is basically myth but myth seems to be its own thing earthquake is the only spell that would seem to make it earth)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
@Thorvan,

I like your Idea...Worms do go good with Earth spells. Lol.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
no, plz dont take his suggestion. these schools would just unbalance the game further though knowing ki they'll probably end up doing this. cuz i just no this would bring in big bucks.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
javascript:emoticon('');
Whats wrong with this idea? Jealous? Please dont take this in a bad way, I dont mean it. Its the best idea ever, You just dont think it through, It would make the game better, Think of something for the Spiritual class. Something the opposite of myth, Like Realism. Which focuses on creatures that think people think are real, EX. Chebacaubra or a yeti. Good idea for balance things you can fix up spectral blast or Hydra, With Earth Spectral blast can pick up rocks and make that eerie noise then shoot the rocks at the enemy and hydra can just blow rocks at the enemy, also spectral blast could hit a little less or hydra can hit less.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
flippy32 wrote:
javascript:emoticon('');
Whats wrong with this idea? Jealous? Please dont take this in a bad way, I dont mean it. Its the best idea ever, You just dont think it through, It would make the game better, Think of something for the Spiritual class. Something the opposite of myth, Like Realism. Which focuses on creatures that think people think are real, EX. Chebacaubra or a yeti. Good idea for balance things you can fix up spectral blast or Hydra, With Earth Spectral blast can pick up rocks and make that eerie noise then shoot the rocks at the enemy and hydra can just blow rocks at the enemy, also spectral blast could hit a little less or hydra can hit less.

I would actually like to see a Light school and a Dark school "spiritual wise"
Light would be a different form of a healing school but has a balance of attacks. But give it different heals from life magic, like light would be more of an overtime healer, while life is more of a single big heal kind of thing. Where as dark could be an attack school, but for the dark idea i wanted to implement this kind of idea that the school revolves around field spells to make their actuall spells work effectively. I have some spell ideas but i don't want to get to off topic.

And as for the it might not be fair thing. It would seem to be fair if everyone can make a wizard of the school. Just because something is crowns doesn't mean it is the best. Look at the waterworks gear you have to earn that, and it is better than the level 60 crowns gear that drops in dragon hoard packs. So they have shown already you can't just buy your way to the top.