Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
every time i try to log into the game an error comes up i have tried every thing it tells me to do but it still doesnt work what should i do?

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Hello the game is NOT functioning as it should get those servers up and running KINGS too mnay players are wanting in the game and not enough areas are being opened up for them all. Get busy please fix this. FYI school is out for summer more players MORE servers got it good!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I am also having this problem. I can get into my account but as soon as I try to enter the game, it says to please wait, Wizard 101 is very busy right now. This has been happening for 3 days. I am in Australia so our night is USA day, probably when all the kids are playing! I have sent a ticket to support. Not happy! :(

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
This happens occasionally when your internet connection is not working as well as it should be. Fix your connection and see if this fixes the problem. If it doesn't, then wait for a response from an Administator (most likely Prospector Zeke) to email Wizard101 Customer Support. They fixed my game for me! :D