Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Hey its me Nicholas Earth Strider again i came up with new plant ideas :P

1:The sunflower, the sunflower will have a sun in the middle with a angry face because he is mad and flower petals that look like the sun rays so get some glasses and start gardening this plant 8)

2:the lime a bean an plants, the lime a bean plants look like pirates and they look for treasure

3:i know this is my last one for today i didn't come up with a lot of plant ideas just these three but here it is a bartleby plant it is of course a small bartleby plant and you buy it with crowns but it gives you some rare stuff like treasure card for gardening but this plant cost 3.500 but it is worth it because you keep on getting the seedling over and over again :D

i hope you like my plant ideas i am sorry if i spelled things wrong i am Nicholas Earth Strider and i am a level 60 wizard always in room vampire hope you like my ideas bye

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
i like that- maybe kevin as a plant and the others ( sorry i dont know all their names )

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I don't care, as long as they're not dropped by monsters. If I get one more Pink Dandelion, I'm gonna scream.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I don't care, as long as they're not dropped by monsters. If I get one more Pink Dandelion, I'm gonna scream.
I just plant my Pink Dandelions! When they are elders, they give you 200 garden exp. They also can give you black pearls. :D