Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new $39 gift card ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
what do you guys out there think KI should make as there next $39 gift card.

I think that they should have a tree house house. they should give you a monkey pet and a sun bird mount. not sure about the clothing but they should give you a branch staff that has vines wrapped around it and real butterflies flying around it.

now that i think more about it, a bright parrot pet would be better then a monkey.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i think there should be a antartic bundle that comes with a polar bear mount a penguin pet and maybe a secret tunnel that goes into the icy water and at the end you get one ice pet a day. the clothes can be like antartician clothes and for the boots maybe snow boots and the wand can be a staff with a ice shard at the end that has more spikes the higher level ya select to have it at. also the penguin will have really good ice talents and can get spritely

ice pets you cant get from the tunnel are ice hybrids and any pet only ice wizards gets like collosus or wyvern

hope ya liked this idea and ki please make this happen and if you arent gonna make my idea then please say that here, i will love it if my idea is picked for the next bundle

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
i think there should be a antartic bundle that comes with a polar bear mount a penguin pet and maybe a secret tunnel that goes into the icy water and at the end you get one ice pet a day. the clothes can be like antartician clothes and for the boots maybe snow boots and the wand can be a staff with a ice shard at the end that has more spikes the higher level ya select to have it at. also the penguin will have really good ice talents and can get spritely

ice pets you cant get from the tunnel are ice hybrids and any pet only ice wizards gets like collosus or wyvern

i think that the pet tunnel is a little much. how about a tunnel that leads to an underwater dome like Celestia.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cheath wrote:

i think that the pet tunnel is a little much. how about a tunnel that leads to an underwater dome like Celestia.

one ice pet a day isnt very much and besides a under water dome is pretty good to but i think a pet tunnel is pretty good because since ya dont get pets only ice gets it is good and ya might even get a snow serphant witch is exactly what i was trying to farm for a while

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I hate to burst your respective bubbles but It doesnt take a legendary to see that the next one will have a very marleybonian theme. look at the ones that already exist, first a house with part of its inerior that vaugly resembles that of the royal playhouse, then one in the middle of a deset? the sequence is obviously Wizard City and then Krokotopia. Anyone who's made it to marleybone knows what comes next.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
marksommerville wrote:
I hate to burst your respective bubbles but It doesnt take a legendary to see that the next one will have a very marleybonian theme. look at the ones that already exist, first a house with part of its inerior that vaugly resembles that of the royal playhouse, then one in the middle of a deset? the sequence is obviously Wizard City and then Krokotopia. Anyone who's made it to marleybone knows what comes next.
That's true; but I certainly hope there is enough feedback against that to have KI change their mind. I really don't like MarleyBone.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think they ought to make a space-themed bundle. It gives astronaut gear. The Astronaut helmet, suit, and shoes. A few astral spells tied to these cards would add some extra effect and maybe a meteor or power nova or ra. The house could be a big planet with a space shuttle as a house. Inside the space shuttle is a rocket ship that you can go inside. The owner can choose to blast off, and when they want to land. The rocket leads you to a smaller moon of the planet. Guests and the host do not have to leave the rocket after it stops. On the moon is a large, alien like tree. a place for a garden, and a dueling arena. The pet could be a small martian alien. It is a moon school pet and has a lot of good talents such as spritely and the ability to cast a few star spells. It can also lend a hand by occassionally taking off a negative damage aura with triage. The wand is a large staff with a full moon on top. It gives a death 0 pip attack. On the main planet in the space shuttle is a computer, and near it, a teleporter. On the computer you can choose one place you have visited and it will change the teleporter. Anyone who steps onto the teleporter has the option to press X to be teleported to the destination. The destination of the teleporter can be changed at any time.

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
marksommerville wrote:
yes, but the epic bundle fits myth well, doesn't it? and the mega bundle could very well be for balance, right?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I think they ought to make a space-themed bundle. It gives astronaut gear. The Astronaut helmet, suit, and shoes. A few astral spells tied to these cards would add some extra effect and maybe a meteor or power nova or ra. The house could be a big planet with a space shuttle as a house. Inside the space shuttle is a rocket ship that you can go inside. The owner can choose to blast off, and when they want to land. The rocket leads you to a smaller moon of the planet. Guests and the host do not have to leave the rocket after it stops. On the moon is a large, alien like tree. a place for a garden, and a dueling arena. The pet could be a small martian alien. It is a moon school pet and has a lot of good talents such as spritely and the ability to cast a few star spells. It can also lend a hand by occassionally taking off a negative damage aura with triage. The wand is a large staff with a full moon on top. It gives a death 0 pip attack. On the main planet in the space shuttle is a computer, and near it, a teleporter. On the computer you can choose one place you have visited and it will change the teleporter. Anyone who steps onto the teleporter has the option to press X to be teleported to the destination. The destination of the teleporter can be changed at any time.

sry but when it said it may cast triage i thought wow this new pet will kill fire and death and ice wizards.
i think that maybe the triage should be replaced with a may cast spirit absorb so it will sorta guard against dot spells but not in a way that kills fire and death and ice at the same time

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
When you said the next bundle is most likely to be of Marleybone, the first thing that popped into my mind was Barkingham Palace, and I would appreciate if you didn't smudge the Message Boards with a close insult. :?

Just my two cents.

-tiryea