Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Its an honor (Help!!!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
I am on quest its an honor and I am on the last step with zanetta stormbreaker. I am asked to go to the storage and get the crystal of honar so I can place it on the third pedestal and begin my third lesson. But when I get to the storage its not lit up and it offers me no way into the storage now I know it works because I saw other people on the third lesson but I don't know what is wrong? Can any one help me please...I even filled out a ticket for support they said to use my map but its a storage unit thier is no boss and nothing to look up on a map? I am standing in front of where it is but can't get in?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
IrishSage wrote:
I am on quest its an honor and I am on the last step with zanetta stormbreaker. I am asked to go to the storage and get the crystal of honar so I can place it on the third pedestal and begin my third lesson. But when I get to the storage its not lit up and it offers me no way into the storage now I know it works because I saw other people on the third lesson but I don't know what is wrong? Can any one help me please...I even filled out a ticket for support they said to use my map but its a storage unit thier is no boss and nothing to look up on a map? I am standing in front of where it is but can't get in?

There was a bug on this quest, and I thought they said it was fixed.

For "It's an Honor", the yellow quest helper arrow sends you back to the Upper Grand Chasm to the vault with the Blue Crystal on the door, which is wrong.

For this quest from Zanetta, you go down one of the ramps "directly behind Zanetta" and use the crystal storage rack in that area. DO NOT follow the yellow arrow.

You might want to send an e-mail to Support@Wizard101.com to let them know that the bug is still there. :?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Stand by Zanetta Stormbreaker and then look at the map. There should be an icon that looks like a bookcase with crystals in it. There will two bookcases in front of the big double doors at the other side of the platforms and bridges. I don't know why the quest arrow leads so far away.... .After you go to the bookcase, the arrow will lead to the crystal stand. Just follow it from there. You'll have to fight a boss after that. Hope this helps :-D

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I had the same problem, but then I remembered that before he had asked me to get another crystal from crystal case so I just went there. Also the location marked under the quest arrow tells you to go to the Crucible and not the grand chasm.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
camin001 wrote:
I had the same problem, but then I remembered that before he had asked me to get another crystal from crystal case so I just went there. Also the location marked under the quest arrow tells you to go to the Crucible and not the grand chasm.

I did not think of that it fooled me lol now I know lol

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I've recently reported this and was told it would be fixed soon ...

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
It's An Honor
This is ridiculous that Wizard101 cannot even after my first character {Legendary Balance} been through this issue. Come on Wizard101 get this issue Fix.
Thanks!

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I ran this quest this week and it is still bugged, but it IS on your map. There will be a picture of a crystal storage case behind Zanetta, nowhere near where the quest arrow leads.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
DO NOT follow the arrow it will take you away from where you need to go. Go back down to the crystal storage behind Zanetta Stormbreaker on the bookshelf

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Jersbabe2010 wrote:
DO NOT follow the arrow it will take you away from where you need to go. Go back down to the crystal storage behind Zanetta Stormbreaker on the bookshelf

I have the same problem i'm at the shelf and no X popped up or anything...they just worked on the site last night and constant glithes

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
We are trying to do "Its an Honor" quest but it doesnt show an arrow and we tried the shelves by the door and the ramp behind her but it doesnt work someone please help us!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
ive been waiting for a long time and i try to send a bug report but it wont let me :(

Survivor
May 19, 2011
IrishSage wrote:
i am stuck and cant get first crystal

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009