Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What? This is... Backwards!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Hi! I was battling with my level 6 life in Cyclops Lane. A Lumbering Troll was attacking me, and I turned backwards right before the attack hit me. My pet did too. I picked my next card when I didn't turn back after I got hit, and I cast my spell out of the circle, but it still hit the enemy. Does anyone know what happened Has this happened to anybody else, or is it just me? It was funny, but a bit out there.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I have had that happen to me a few times on Cyclops lane too. It is a little odd that your wizard faces the wrong way but it did not affect the outcome of the battle.
I guess I could have reported it but I didn't think that much of it.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I have been actually able to recently recreate this scenario and i got it casting a gardening spell right before i entered the pratice arena in the sultan's palace. I was doing it for fun lol, my best guess it is a glitch that is triggered when you do an action that turns your wizard around, right before you enter a battle.. Idk if thats how it played out for you but that is what happened with me.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
My sister exprienced a event like this. The was battling a Rotting Fodder in Trion Avenue, when suddenley she could walk around the road. The battle a rotting fodder from the pavement when she started on the road! :P :P:P:P:P:P