Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Scrying Stone

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
Now this may sound funny but not in a laughing sorta way but I think this would be something that needs to be looked into.......

I got 2 Sea Dragons from Dragon's Hoard.....I put one on another Char and didnt forget about it but COULDN"T FIND IT!(at least when i wanted to do something with it) I was searching high and low on my chars(being the mains i use) Was about to complain about lost item but then....i recalled i had 6 wizards(lol) but 3 arent really used ever...My pvp Master Char was only one of the my less used ones.... i looked on and there was.....THE 2nd SEA DRAGON!....Not sure why or even when i did it but i placed the dragon on him. I thought for some reason it was gone and was going to contact KI about it.....

Now for the Idea:

Character Scrying Stone:

A stone that similiar to bank/attic that shows items but only shows items. It would allow for quick finding of things....It knows what your wearing, Is in bank, is in Shared bank, other character banks, other char gear(wearing), Iventories, Attics, Inside and outside houses...All in one neat little item that could just set on a desk called Character Scrying Stone....

At this stone a player can get 2 options are apart of it.

When used a huge list of all items held would be there. the 2 options would slim it down for some speedy looking....one more than other of course.

First Option On It:
Search Items: Type in Part of name or full name of the item in question. Items with the part of name would all show up....say i wrote in Dragon.....anythign with a dragon in its name would show up even dragonspire banner or whatever. Under it the item would say as example:

Dragonspire Banner
(Justin:Myth) Charcter that has it
(Inner House) Where it is located

Blue Dragon
(Justin: Death)
(Backpack)

Vigilant Dragon
(Valdus Sandmask:Balance)
(Attic)

That kinda thing

Second Option:

Seach Wizard: Names of all your wizards would show up on a list and you click on the one you want....each would be displaced like a list and hover over it would do this:

Valdus Sandmask
(Balance)

Nothing more would be needed to be known at that time....Just what the type of wizard is just in case of Duplicate names

It would show all items that wizard has in its posession. Nothing can hide from its All Seeing Power.

Ok thats the idea and yes.....it was annoying to misplace something of mine and i am sure others may think same thing......

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
ditto! one of my chars has something lying around but i'm too lazy to check them all and all their houses, lol

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
gamer5a2 wrote:
:? :? :? what does scry mean

Scry mean to predict the future

In this case it would apply to such a concept of 'You already searched all your houses and you finally find it'

This would take out of long psosibly annoying task of running around from top to bottom in and out of crannies just to find 1 item.

It just tells you you will find it there....

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
this would be a lifesaver i once put one of my fave pets on a different wizard then deleted him forgetting he was in possession of the pet it was lost forever :-(