Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fun and possibly back fireing ideas!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2009
shout out for insain bolt thank you ever so much for killing me in a ranked pvp match
this is the place to put insain back firing fun spells that you have come up with

Dizzy boar Myth lvl 65 Myth:
Where do you get it:
this will be givin to you bye the spell guy infront of GoldenBlades Viking fort
What is the quest:
In Australund(most likly spelled that wrong) there is a boss calded Vicrum WildSpear
What is Vicrum:
rank 12 boss 15,000 life or so Myth 95% myth restance 20% storm boastevery five turns it switches so mythis 20% boost) he uses blood bat humongo frog earthquake myth blade myth trap and medusa but every once in a while he casts the wrong spell and maybe he only has one pip and he wanted myth blade he cast earth quake he also uses dizzy boar
What is dizzy boar for crying out loud!:
it does 1100 damage for 3 pips only the boar is dizzy and it does not know where or even who the enemy is sooo
it just might attack you or your friends

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Look here. Someone is jealous about the insane bolt and the fact that it can kill you in the process. However, give storm a break. i dont think myth needs a spell to match with storm.

Hunter Hunter: Master of Storm

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Look here. Someone is jealous :x

No Ranster55 i am not jealous i have a storm in fack it is myth i do not have even if they did use this spell witch is unlikly i would not get it it is simply a fun and possibly back fireing idea and i would be very greatful if you did not post your critisim here this line is for ideas that are fun and possibly back fireing

Give storm a break
i never gave storm a cause to need a break i simply posted an idea and i am sry if you dont like it

i dont think myth needs a spell to match with storm.
maybe myth does not need a spell to "match" storm it is simply an idea that i would like to share with the world ty very much

this idea was not a based off of insain bolt, in facked i made it up be for i even knew about it so it cant possibly be the case
this thred was made for back fireing ideas insain bolt would fit in this catigory but this catigory was not made for insain bolt
this thred was made for people to post there back fireing ideas i hope people start posting things like that

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Confused Ghost
Death
does 2,000 to enemy or 10,000 to you

Quest name:Hi ya,Omahiya

Given by: Dworgyn

To do: Defeat Omahiya Ala in Omahiya's Den

Omahiya's Den:It is a dungeon which has 3 floors and is in Mooshu

Floor 1: Porky Bacanotar,Porky Bacanotar

What is a Porky Bacanotar:Enemy that looks like ninja pig has 1,200 health and is balance
40% resistance to balance
10% weakness to Fire, Ice, and Storm
Spells:
balanceblade
scarab
scorpion
locust swarm
hydra
judgment
firecat
ice beetle
thundersnake
fire elf
elemental shield

Floor 2:Beefy Bacanotar,Beefy Bacanotar

What is a Beefy Bacanotar:an enemy that looks like a ninja pig and has 2,100 health and is fire
50% resistance to fire
20% weakness to ice
Spells:
firecat
fire elf
sunbird
meteor strike
pheonix
fireblade
fire trap
ice shield
thundersnake
lightning bats
storm shark

Floor 3:Omahiya Ala, Beefy Bacanotar, Beefy Bacanotar, Porky Bacanotar

What is Omahiya:A boss which looks like a Ninja Pig has 3,150 health and is death
90% resistance to death
60% boost to life
Spells:
dark sprite
ghoul
banshee
vampire
wraith
scarecrow
skeletal dragon(yes he has this but rarely casts it)
doom and gloom
blood bat
troll
cyclops
minotaur
orthrus
medusa(rarely casts this as well)
Death trap
myth trap
death blade
life shield
weakness
spirit shield
Cheats:
every time you heal he says "I'll make that worth nothing!" then casts a skeletal dragon or medusa. May cast weakness right before you cast your spell. At the start of the battle he casts two spells Doom and gloom for 0 pips and banshee for one pip he does this every 4 rounds

Hope you like my ideas!