Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't collect items? Read this

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Just a head's up for all of you that think you have to fight hundreds of enemies to get something from them:

Before you go battle them, look at your map.

Find their icon (picture) on your map and go where it is. Battle them there.

Granted, you might find the same enemies all over the streets but the closer you are to where their icon is, the better your chance of getting what you're looking for is.

If you're fighting more than a handful of them, chances are excellent that you're a long way from where their icon is on your map.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Just a head's up for all of you that think you have to fight hundreds of enemies to get something from them: Before you go battle them, look at your map. Find their icon (picture) on your map and go where it is. Battle them there. Granted, you might find the same enemies all over the streets but the closer you are to where their icon is, the better your chance of getting what you're looking for is. If you're fighting more than a handful of them, chances are excellent that you're a long way from where their icon is on your map.
well, i'll have to give this a try then. i hope you're on to something here, and a big thank you if this works! -eli and crew

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Interesting.
I understand what you are saying, but is this just your on personal hypothesis or do you have some evidence to back it up?
I will look forward to more posts on this to see what other players have to say about it.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I have not found this to be true. I will have to respectfully disagree with your suggestion.

Ellie Sky Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
It is true the picture shows where you are supposed to battle them. Also check that you are in the right area