Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary School not all spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
um one thing that kinda make me feel a little bad how wizards cant access all of their secondary spells. here is my idea why dont we have our secondary school teachers ask us if this will be our permanent secondary school then gives us the quest that the first school student gets or if that cant be so good why dont the mastery amulets that the wizards buy to access all the spells also after lvl 42 and just in case other wizards try to say what about the other schools. So if you want a little bit of the other schools you can get them but there should be a limit or what ever works with KI. So this is my idea hope you like it.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I was thinking about that the other day. I'm not sure what to say either.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
That would be very nice my secondary school is death and i would love some of the spells they get.

However, it will just ruin the kind of fun in the game if you ask me, there is a reason there are only some spells you can train in and its to keep the game fun.

Some schools should be able to use spells that are distinct to their school only.

Plus some people mix match their secondarys, like my balance is trained in ice and life. So while it is something we can all dream about, it is what keeps the game fair and fun.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
shakdrumm wrote:
um one thing that kinda make me feel a little bad how wizards cant access all of their secondary spells. here is my idea why dont we have our secondary school teachers ask us if this will be our permanent secondary school then gives us the quest that the first school student gets or if that cant be so good why dont the mastery amulets that the wizards buy to access all the spells also after lvl 42 and just in case other wizards try to say what about the other schools. So if you want a little bit of the other schools you can get them but there should be a limit or what ever works with KI. So this is my idea hope you like it.
that would almost completely remove what makes each school unique. i'm afraid i'd have to disagree with this idea for that reason. -eli and crew

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Since we can obtain all the mastery amulets, why not allow us to access every spell and let us pick what we want?

My fear is that school combat rolls (attack, defense, support) and the teamwork that results from it would be even more removed than it is currently if more spells of non-main schools are allowed.

Actually, I'd rather have them remove all the secondary school spells and provide more primary, but I dont think that is going to happen.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
i agree that would be nice to get all spells for the secondary schools great idea

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Maybe if the mastery amulets gave a single card from the school?
(i.e. life amulet comes with one unicorn card, storm comes with one tempest card, etc.)

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
So you mean to tell me that you don't see a problem with a storm school with a ice school secondary school having way less health than an ice school with a storm school secondary having way more health even though they both have access to the same spells?

I'd go balance with about everything since I would get all the balance blades for free. Ya, this would ruin the game, lol.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
have to say this is a bad idle would unbalance the game storm / fire or a fire /storm = no stopping them or you would have Ice/storm tons of heath and the strongest spells. hope the game never comes to this. sorry but that would kill the game. :?