Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spend gold, or Use crowns.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
I really want a Jade Oni pet. I almost have enough money, but I am having second thoughts. If i buy the Jade Oni pet and new card or "crown" armor come out i wont, and probably will never have enough money to buy the new armor.

So my question is... Is there going to be new armor for Dragonspyre that can be bought, or will the only way to obtain is is from bosses?

Please help me

Blaze IceCrafter

P.S. ICE ROCKS!!!

Administrator
This can be a tough call.

If you buy the Jade Oni pet with Gold, you will need to take the time in the game opening chests and defeating enemies to regain that Gold.

If you buy the Jade Oni pet with Crowns, you can resupply yourself with Crowns immediately but at an out of pocket expense.

It comes down to the question - what is more valuable to you, the time or the cash? It's up to each individual to decide what route is best for them.

I hope this helps.
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
Thanks for the reply Professor, I decided to buy the Jade Oni with gold. I found out that if card or "crown" armor came out that it would be a better deal to buy them with crowns and buy the Jade Oni with gold.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
This can be a tough call.

If you buy the Jade Oni pet with Gold, you will need to take the time in the game opening chests and defeating enemies to regain that Gold.

If you buy the Jade Oni pet with Crowns, you can resupply yourself with Crowns immediately but at an out of pocket expense.

It comes down to the question - what is more valuable to you, the time or the cash? It's up to each individual to decide what route is best for them.

I hope this helps.
~Professor Greyrose
Where do you buy this pet? It is not in the MS pet shop.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
spyck wrote:
Where do you buy this pet? It is not in the MS pet shop.

Dragonspyre

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i'd agree with professor greyrose. i'm a subscriber, not a crown player so i stick to cash. although its time consuming, you'll feel good that you worked hard and that you earned it.

Jade oni aint easy to get, especially since they removed it from the pet shop for no reason at all... i can't help you now since you NEED to work hard to get it.