Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Judgement Hybrid

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hey everybody! I just wanted to see how you get a Astral Judgement Pet (Life Judge). I think there might be a glitch in this pet due to the reason that i got a Crop Watcher Pet (Life Scarecrow) instead of a Astral Judgement Pet when i mixed the following 2 pets: Judgement Pet and Forest Lord Pet. I have tried many times and always have recieved Crop Watcher Pet when i tried mixing my Forest Lord Pet with the Judgement Pet. Is this a glitch or not? If it is a glitch, please fix it. If not, how may a life wizard like me may hatch a Astral Judgement Pet?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darkserver85 wrote:
Hey everybody! I just wanted to see how you get a Astral Judgement Pet (Life Judge). I think there might be a glitch in this pet due to the reason that i got a Crop Watcher Pet (Life Scarecrow) instead of a Astral Judgement Pet when i mixed the following 2 pets: Judgement Pet and Forest Lord Pet. I have tried many times and always have recieved Crop Watcher Pet when i tried mixing my Forest Lord Pet with the Judgement Pet. Is this a glitch or not? If it is a glitch, please fix it. If not, how may a life wizard like me may hatch a Astral Judgement Pet?

not a glitch the judgement gives weird high breeds it will give ya the reverse of the pet it is hatching with like if ya hatch it with life ya get a life scarecrow.

hope this helped

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
that is weird. I hatched a phoenix with a judgement and got a fire wivern back on the fire side :?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
I don't know if it's a glitch or not but I think the wild card aspect is more fun than knowing what you will get. ;p

I hatched my Judge with a Scarecrow and I got a Jade egg that turned out to be a green Life Judge. I hatched that same Judge with a Wyvern and got a Fiery Judge (don't remember what the egg was called :/). I have two Jade eggs that are incubating now...both Jade. One is a mix of Forest Lord and Life Judge the other is a mix of Humongofrog and Judge. I will report the outcome. ;) I hope that posting these results helps somehow. :p

Good Luck hatching!

Victoria CrowBreath
lvl 60
Balance

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
The way it seems to work is:

If you're not Balance, you won't get a pet that looks like Judgement from hatching non-hybrid pets.

I have done about a dozen hatches and the other person has NEVER gotten the Judgement-based pet, they ALWAYS get a life death pet, a fire ice pet, a myth storm pet, etc..

I have hatched an Astral Judge with a Topaz Kraken and then the other person got an Astral Judge and I got a Topaz Kraken.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I hatched Judgement and Scarecrow. Got Astral Judgement with Mighty Judgement spell. Trained to teen and got spritely!
"Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!"

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
its funny, i got a few astral judges. the first one i got was a hatch with a life pet, and i went first.

the other i took that astral judge and hatch it with a kraken, the kraken went first, still got a astral judge.

i also got a maycast sprite spell out of mines at epic, a maycast weakness, attack and accuracy.

the other judge, at teen gives global accuracy, i've yet to max it out.