Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life school has too many healing spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
I'm sorry if people are offended by this but I just wanted to throw this out there. I think life school has too many healing spells and the other schools don't have enough. The only healing spell I have is the pixie and as soon as you get health in the upper thousands (1,700 1,800 etc.) the pixie doesn't heal you enough. I just hope someone would help this problem. ;)

- Laura Starflame lvl 41 master pyromancer

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
soccerplayer10001 wrote:
I'm sorry if people are offended by this but I just wanted to throw this out there. I think life school has too many healing spells and the other schools don't have enough. The only healing spell I have is the pixie and as soon as you get health in the upper thousands (1,700 1,800 etc.) the pixie doesn't heal you enough. I just hope someone would help this problem. ;) - Laura Starflame lvl 41 master pyromancer
that's the main focus of the life school. if you want better healing spells, use your training points for life spells. you can train to satyr as a lot of other wizards do. -eli and crew

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You are a Pyromancer, how can you say the only healing spell you have is Pixie????

You have Link, and when you get high enough, you will get power link...

There are also pets that you can get that have a talent called Spritely, they will help heal you...

Now, life is the school of healing, it is supposed to have the most healing spells, or it would not be called life... If the had the most attack spells, they would probably be called storm, not sure, just a theory...

Balance can also heal, so can death... You can also buy treasure cards at the bazaar, they have more powerful heal spells there from time to time, spells like dryad, satyr, and regenerate...

Just thought you should know...

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I think life could still be called life even if they were not the healers. Lol

Helping hands is a heal while death is a steal not heal. Although sacrifice works as a heal it should not as you are suffering to get health in return and not really healing by hurting yourself. IMO anyway.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
soccerplayer10001 wrote:
I'm sorry if people are offended by this but I just wanted to throw this out there. I think life school has too many healing spells and the other schools don't have enough. The only healing spell I have is the pixie and as soon as you get health in the upper thousands (1,700 1,800 etc.) the pixie doesn't heal you enough. I just hope someone would help this problem. ;)

- Laura Starflame lvl 41 master pyromancer
That is the whole point of life they are supposed to have a lot of healing spells use your training points to get satyr the sprite thing and spirit armor you also have link that is a healing spell. CharlesDragonBlood Level 58 Pyromancer.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
The reason for this is because life focuses on healing. That is lifes specialty. It is the whole reason the life school was made. I ran into this same problem. (I am storm so i have low health) I now own the life mastery amulet and Life spells up to satyr. Also, i use the surging spirit gear. (It gives life and storm boost in every way) Now i am healing in the two thousands. If you want the fire version of the surging spirit outfit, here is the info on it: it is the pyro's carefree outfit. gives life and fire boost in every way. I REALLY hope this helped!!!

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The reason for that is Life school is the school of healing! Storm is the school of attack, and Fire is damage over time. People say Balance's Judgement is way overpowered, but 90% of the time, it's the only thing that keeps me alive in MarleyBone!