Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon Horde pack

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Okay, this pack is just way too much fun. Never mind the fact that you get cool stuff, I've been buying them just to see what might be in the next pack!

Bravo, KI. You scored real big with this. Let's have more themed packs put together like this one is.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Yes but the only thing is when you buy 60+ packs and get multiples of every item in the pack and not even 1 bone dragon mount, you will understand if that ever happens to you.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Yeah. Lately, I seen trolls surrounding people with bone drakes to gift them the pack and then, a big madness starts. KINGISLE, STOP THE MADNESS because of the hoard pack.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I disagree completely with the two above posts this pack is great. Its cheap to buy and you get good stuff. I myself have the bone mount but you know people just concentrate on that having no idea the stuff they are getting. I love the housing stuff for one because a lot of that was just one only and now you can put it in a ton of places. But i like that it is cheap lol you know we pay $10 a month for this game which is pretty high as far as MMOs go and they should be doing more to make the game more appealing. And this a good first step, i mean people complain how many sea dragons they got do you know how many crowns it would take to buy all those sea dragons lol thats like at least $20 a sea dragon.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
This pack is a waste of crowns in my opinion I want the bone dragon mount but I am not willing to buy the horde pack for 400 crowns per pack and have almost no chance of getting this mount until you buy it like at least over 50 times!! That is a lot of money just to get the same stuff over and ove again and never ge the thing you want. CharlesDragonBlood level 58 Pyromancer