Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Similar to Balance?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
You know how Balance is a mix of all the Elemental schools? (Storm, Ice, and Fire) I think it would be interesting to see a school that is a mix of the Spirit schools. (Life, Myth, and Death.) Since Balance is a mix of the elements, this new school could be called Chaos. I think it would be interesting to see the KingsIsle people make a new world and put this school in somewhere. Feel free to post ideas for some of the spells that Chaos could have. I will post new spell ideas as they come to me. Also feel free to give ideas to some new interesting pet ideas that this school could have.

Kelsey Daisyblossom
Level 49 Life Wizard

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Now at first this idea may seem more like a balance pet, but the reason behind it explains it perfectly. The pet would be a tornado, yes very similar to the balance attack of sandstorm. But my point is, one of the most destructive and chaotic event to happen is a tornado. So having a pet of such would be natural. It would look just like a tornado, but with eyes.

As for spells, I think that would be a bit harder. But if this school was made I think it should be 100% identical in damage/effects to balance spells, just opposite. As in the balance scarab spell, for the matching chaos spell the damage would be identical, gained at an identical lvl, just a different image. Perhaps a tasmanian devil?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Crooks9 wrote:
You know how Balance is a mix of all the Elemental schools? (Storm, Ice, and Fire) I think it would be interesting to see a school that is a mix of the Spirit schools. (Life, Myth, and Death.) Since Balance is a mix of the elements, this new school could be called Chaos. I think it would be interesting to see the KingsIsle people make a new world and put this school in somewhere. Feel free to post ideas for some of the spells that Chaos could have. I will post new spell ideas as they come to me. Also feel free to give ideas to some new interesting pet ideas that this school could have.

Kelsey Daisyblossom
Level 49 Life Wizard

wow !
this could be the mix of a new school
for a world based on the mythology
of the Mayan and Aztec cultures

it could be a jungle world
with huge step pyramids or mastabas and the temples
with all the mythological writing on them.

oh sorry getting off track here but the idea hit me

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
My brain about to explode trying to think of spells! I am going to stay up until 2:30 thinking of ideas!!!!!!

BTW: thanks for the cool replies!

Kesley Daisyblossom Level 51 Life Wizard

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
One spell can be the spirit hydra a hydra with myth, life, and death. A lot of people have been wanting that so this not my original idea.
Chaos blade makes you trade blades with all players you are fighting with. If you aren't fighting with anyone it makes you trade blades with the mobs.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Great idea! But if it happens, I wouldn't expect to see it for a while because this would take a LOT of remodeling for the game, and while KI is so busy with the influx of wizards for the summer, maybe not for a while, AWESOME idea though!