Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Slot Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I crafted three stacks of wooden planks, and I have three crafting slots open. But when I try to craft more planks, it says I don't have any open slots, even though it says "Slot Ready." Help!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
I am getting so stressed out! I made the ring ofInsight then I waited 30 minutes for my station to cool down and whatever I do it won't let me craft the other ring of insight! I'm getting really mad! All it says is slot ready but when i try to craft it won't let me! Help! .

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
leeshie wrote:
I crafted three stacks of wooden planks, and I have three crafting slots open. But when I try to craft more planks, it says I don't have any open slots, even though it says "Slot Ready." Help!

Crafting slots indicate the number of items you can craft, but you can't do so until your cooldown timers have expired for each crafting slot.

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a40422115d9b012218c20e4f017b

Hero
May 27, 2009
It must be a display error - you can check your timers by clicking on the character icon in the spellbook, then the stopwatch icon.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
sylvianight wrote:
I am getting so stressed out! I made the ring ofInsight then I waited 30 minutes for my station to cool down and whatever I do it won't let me craft the other ring of insight! I'm getting really mad! All it says is slot ready but when i try to craft it won't let me! Help! .

Sometimes it gets stuck. log out to char select screen, then log back in.