Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

player vs player pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
I think its not fair if your trying to do pvp with a level 8 and die against a level 1 because they put there level 48 pet on there level 1 char.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
At level 1, they should not get power pips very often... So, why can you not shield or kill them before they have the pips to cast their pet spell? No, this is not a problem with their pet, this is a problem with your strategy...

Thank you for your complaint...

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
darthjt wrote:
At level 1, they should not get power pips very often... So, why can you not shield or kill them before they have the pips to cast their pet spell? No, this is not a problem with their pet, this is a problem with your strategy...

Well said. A lvl 1 with a 48 pet will have him take at least 4 turns to charge up. during those turns you could have shielded or put weaknesses on to increase the chances of survival.

Again, "this is not a problem with their pet, this is a problem with your strategy..." (sorry if this offended you)

Hunter Hunter: Master of Storm

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I can see how getting beat up by a level one straight out of Merle Ambrose's office can leave a mark but the previous posters were spot on. Being able to see what pet your opponent was using and considering how many pips must be saved to launch his attack should have given you the chance to prepare your defenses. Most level 48 pet attacks are now available through treasure card versions so the level 48 pet complaint is a non issue in my book. It is very hard to start a level one wizard and reach warlord via arena gear because most of the crown gear people start with giving extra universal resist (ex heartsteel) has a level five minimum requirement. Paper shredder?

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
darthjt wrote:

Yeah I agree, if they're level one and you're level eight... Well, thats not good. I would say, right off the bat, that level one's DON'T get power pips... So check up on your strategy and I feel a little sorry for you.