Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Here are some of my ideas!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
1. Train minions like we train pets.
2. Enemies circles are a different color.
3. Have a mastery amulet for all schools, not just a certain one.
4. A timer telling us how much more damage we have on an absorb or armour. Ex. I put out an absorb, get hit with 200. damage.It should tell me I still have 200 more damage before it is done.
5. When we go to fight a boss, show what schools they are.
6. We should be able to dye our mounts.
7. There is plenty of space for 7 wizards. Remember one wizard is always standing.
8. We should have more pets with astral spells.
9. We should be able to put letters in someone else's mailbox.
10. Balance school should have prisms of all the schools. Maybe have a special quest to do it?
Does anyone have any other ideas?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yeah, they should sell cookies at the bazaar... Oh wait, maybe they do...

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Those are really good ideas! I always wanted a 7th player, just never mentioned it! :). it really isn't an idea, since they had it before then got rid of it, but they should allow us to sell pets at the bazaar again! i remember getting really cool pets that i wouldn't have been able to get since nobody tells you where that get them. they should also let mounts be sold at the bazaar, some people get new ones and don't know what to do with their old ones.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Does anyone have any other ideas?
nope, my mind is free of ideas. can i comment on yours instead?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Go ahead and comment on the ideas. As I've been thinking about the ideas I've been writing them down.
They probably sell cookies for the pets at the bazaar lol.
I like your mount idea. It might actually get people begging for mounts out of the way. I ended up getting a new mount for my main character and now my other wizards without a mount share the old one.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Go ahead and comment on the ideas. As I've been thinking about the ideas I've been writing them down. They probably sell cookies for the pets at the bazaar lol. I like your mount idea. It might actually get people begging for mounts out of the way. I ended up getting a new mount for my main character and now my other wizards without a mount share the old one.
thanks and here goes- 1. what benefits would you train minions to get? 2. i don't see that it matters who cast the circle, since it affects everyone in battle the same. 3. i can just hear the screams about other people getting mastery for all schools. 4. i'd love to know when my absorb is about to get kicked. great idea. 5. bosses already show what school they are before and during battle. how much notice are you looking to get? 6. dye mounts- yes, definitely. 7. 7 wizards- i 'd like it, but won't happen, i'm sure. 8. pets with astral spells- you can have em if you like. i'm the wizard, though! i don't need my pet showing me up! 9. how would you get to their houses to put letters in their mailboxes? 10. i think the only prisms balance really needs would be for the elements. i buy there myself in treasure card form. well, that's it for now. keep posting! -eli and crew

Armiger
May 10, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Go ahead and comment on the ideas. As I've been thinking about the ideas I've been writing them down. They probably sell cookies for the pets at the bazaar lol. I like your mount idea. It might actually get people begging for mounts out of the way. I ended up getting a new mount for my main character and now my other wizards without a mount share the old one.
thanks and here goes- 1. what benefits would you train minions to get? 2. i don't see that it matters who cast the circle, since it affects everyone in battle the same. 3. i can just hear the screams about other people getting mastery for all schools. 4. i'd love to know when my absorb is about to get kicked. great idea. 5. bosses already show what school they are before and during battle. how much notice are you looking to get? 6. dye mounts- yes, definitely. 7. 7 wizards- i 'd like it, but won't happen, i'm sure. 8. pets with astral spells- you can have em if you like. i'm the wizard, though! i don't need my pet showing me up! 9. how would you get to their houses to put letters in their mailboxes? 10. i think the only prisms balance really needs would be for the elements. i buy there myself in treasure card form. well, that's it for now. keep posting! -eli and crew

ROFL, this was good... Just wished you seperated it by the numbers, would have made it a bit easier to read, but still funny...

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You can send them though Marleybone Post Offices I guess.

I also came up with 5 other ideas.

1. We should have a bank that transfers gold into crowns.
2. We should have a Spellapoolza day where spell casts are cut in half.
3. If someone is defeated, when a red wisp comes into the playing field that person gains some life back and continues playing.
4. I wish we had an option to steal blades from a friend if they aren't going to use it. It would have to be activated on both players in order to be used.
5. I wish we also had an option to kick someone out of the fight if they aren't helping.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010

1. I wish you could train minions, not like pets, to cast spells you want them to. Perhaps by, when in a fight, saying good minion or no minion, depending on if you liked the spell they cast. Also it would be nice to give them a little direction. Such as add to menu chat - Minion, focus attack on key creature, and they would change their spell from a shield to an attack, on key and not knife.

2. Don't have much to say, I don't use these spells.

3. School Mastery amulets already greatly separate players who pay for just a membership and those willing to throw money at the game. An all school mastery would cost more and create a greater chasm.

4. Absorbs, love the idea of them telling you how much is left. Would also like to see instead of just zero, when you are hit
Absorb 200 oomph

5. The only bosses I ever need this with is the ones that you talk to without seeing their school and then are pulled into the fight before you can change your deck once they reveal themselves to be enemies

6. Dye Mounts- yes and name them. I am a little obsessive about tigers, but I can't name my bengal tiger mount :(

7. Seven wizards would be nice, but can't see it happening. With only six, if you want to do the seventh you have to buy another account. $$$$

8. I personally don't use my pets unless they have spritely. Only have two with it, and one is fire only so the one switches wizards a lot. But if there were astral spells the higher level spells, not the first defense and attack ones.

9. Leaving letters in a mailbox. Wonderful. I have said before that I would like to leave messages to friends who are off. It would just be an option on the friends menu. Mailbox- You could open it and what you typed would show up for them when they logged on.

10. A balance prism. I don't use my balance wizard a lot so I'm not sure. However I would like two types of reverse prisms. One would change any school to yours, this would help break shields. The other is a prism you put on yourself. It would change anything to your school, so that you could resist the damage. I currently don't put much resist into my clothing, but this would help.

Fallon Fireeyes

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
For number 10 I meant all the prisms of all the schools or an universial one. This idea came to me the other day because my balance is a balance/myth wizard and she was fighting myth monsters. I wished she had a myth prism to put in.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
tweetybird18428 wrote:
For number 10 I meant all the prisms of all the schools or an universial one. This idea came to me the other day because my balance is a balance/myth wizard and she was fighting myth monsters. I wished she had a myth prism to put in.
i have storm as my secondary, so i just buy storm prisms from the bazaar. anyway, if you're fighting myth creatures, you can use your balance spells no problem. it really wouldn't make sense for balance to get myth prisms because none of balance's spells do myth damage. -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
i have storm as my secondary, so i just buy storm prisms from the bazaar. anyway, if you're fighting myth creatures, you can use your balance spells no problem. it really wouldn't make sense for balance to get myth prisms because none of balance's spells do myth damage. -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer

Well, maybe she's on to something. Balance, well, if you're facing another Balance creature and it throws up an Elemental shield, you've gotta either use an Elemental spell and have it do half, or throw a Judgement or something at them and have them resist a seven pip spell to fifty damage. This is all speculation for CL. Soooo maybe Balance COULD use some prisms of their own.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
You can send them though Marleybone Post Offices I guess.

I also came up with 5 other ideas.

1. We should have a bank that transfers gold into crowns.
2. We should have a Spellapoolza day where spell casts are cut in half.
3. If someone is defeated, when a red wisp comes into the playing field that person gains some life back and continues playing.
4. I wish we had an option to steal blades from a friend if they aren't going to use it. It would have to be activated on both players in order to be used.
5. I wish we also had an option to kick someone out of the fight if they aren't helping.

1. Horrible Idea!
2. Good one, probably wont happen
3. This will create many new problems and i cant see KI ever adding it.
4. NO!!!!! Ever think of all the storm show-stealers in PVP if you have a dragonblade? Or a +40% storm blade?
5. NO!!!!! This will NEVER be added.
Ex. An Ice player is helping you with a boss. You set up 4 or 5 feints. Then he uses colossus that only does like 1000- 2000 damage out of 6000- 13,000 (Or 24,000 for waterworks ) and thats 3- 4 feints waisted. So you get mad and click "Kick" and the ice guy leaves. Now where are ya gonna get some shields? YOU WILL MOST LIKELY DIE!

now go sit in the corner and think about what you typed. :x

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
i have some ideas too
1.They should have for like dungeons when you complete it you get a small amout of crowns maybe like 500 crowns
2.maybe in the future make the entire game free so you can go to all the worlds without membership and maybe you can still buy crowns for special items
3.allowed to dye mounts like pets
So thease are my dream ideas 8)