Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzenstein's Lab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Hey,
I'm stuck on Katzenstein's Lab. Everyone i know is busy or done with it. I was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to team up. I'm a level 35 ice wizard.
- Thanks!

p.s. i am on it now if anyone reads this soon, but if not, we can set a time and a place to meet up.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hey i'll help you! i need to beat it 2
im a lvl 36 Diviner (storm)

we can meet somewhere, like in regent's square, and which Realm? because that changes a lot

-Victoria Firewraith

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
I actually beat it yesteryday, but i'm up for going again. We can meet up in the square, what time were you thinking?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I will help you past the lab.

Name: Sean Unicornleaf
Level:60
School: Balance

I am willing to help anyone.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Times ( just in case)

Sunday: 11:30 am- 12:15 pm
Monday: 10:00 am- 10:45 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm
Wednsday - Saturday: 9:45 am- 11:00 am

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Hey,
I actually beat the lab a few days ago. Thanks so much for the offer though. I'm getting swamped with my internship so right now i'm putting my character on hold. Thanks again!

Explorer
May 23, 2009
boredum123 wrote:
Hey,
I'm stuck on Katzenstein's Lab. Everyone i know is busy or done with it. I was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to team up. I'm a level 35 ice wizard.
- Thanks!

p.s. i am on it now if anyone reads this soon, but if not, we can set a time and a place to meet up.

I will help.

Hunter SpiritGem
Grandmaster Ice

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
hi im stuck in katzenstein's Lab on the part right after you defeat the first boss there, the part where you have to open the locked door. I just cant get the plaques in the right order. Is somebody willing to help me? If someone is willing to, i would be really greatful.

Wolf Firemask level 30 fire

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
When you defeat the boss before the gate a code appears behind where you battled him. write it down, because that's the code you use to open the gate. -eli and crew

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
a friend is having trouble finding watson after she beat it any body know where he is please help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
toni340266 wrote:
a friend is having trouble finding watson after she beat it any body know where he is please help

Open your Quest Log file. Click on the quest for Katz Lab.

Click on the Dialogue Bubble (the question mark in the upper left corner of the quest box). This will show you all of the dialogue from the quest, and the last entry should tell you where to find Watson. :D

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
toni340266 wrote:
i'm pretty sure the quest tracker leads you to watson after you're done the lab. He should be at scotland yard roof, if i recall correctly. -eli and crew

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
I'll help. i need to do katz lab but i die after i go into street battles. I'm Christopher Unicornmask Level 36 Thaumagtre.

I can solo the first guy. after that ... well you get the idea (Probally).

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
boredum123 wrote:
Hey,
- Thanks!

You can hire henchmen, if you have enough crowns, instead of asking for friends. Henchmen are basically very powerful minions and much much more smarter and advanced.