Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
These are my opinions and don't say anything mean. But the level 58 hybrids aren't too good. Most of them are recolors as each school has only 3 hybrids on their side. Such as Forest Lord has, Wendigo(myth), Inferno Beast(fire), and Cloud Demon(storm). And if I try to hatch with a scarecrow, i won't get a death forest lord, i get a crop watcher. How come the level 48 pets have 6 hybrids for their school. Like Satyr has, Stormdancer(storm), Traveler(myth), Haunted Woodland(death), Firewalker(fire), Reaver (balance) and the other ice mixe. The level 48 have 2 versions such as Orthrus (myth) + Satyr (life) = Either Jade Hound, or Traveler. But now Forest Lord (life) + Kraken (storm) = Cloud Demon, and what? Cloud Demon... I only suggest that there are more than 1 hybrid for that mix. Such as, Forest Lord (life) + Kraken (storm) = Cloud Demon, and maybe a green or brown Kraken. I was also thinking that maybe it'd be cool to have a mix when you mix 58 and 48 of the same school. I was also thinking every 58 + 48 = a hybrid but that's way too much work, though it'd be cool. With my first part I suggest, such as Satyr + Forest Lord = some cool life pet, with a possible special card? Or just one or the other. Reply if you agree or suggest more!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I would love to have some type of kraken for my life/storm wizard. I hatched with a kraken and got a cloud demon. I also have two inferno beasts. I would love to get some other kind of mixes.