Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant get to celestria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Whenever i talk to Ambrose he says " Wizard come to me at once. I have important news for you... about Celestria!" I think its a glitch.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
SparkyWoW233 wrote:
Whenever i talk to Ambrose he says " Wizard come to me at once. I have important news for you... about Celestria!" I think its a glitch.

You have to give us more details. And its called Celestia.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
amiramir321 wrote:
SparkyWoW233 wrote:

You have to give us more details. And its called Celestia.

When i started playing again i got a message on the side of my screen that said to come to Ambrose because he had importants news about celestia. So i went to him talked to him and he said the exact same thing that came up on the message.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
SparkyWoW233 wrote:

Dear SparkyWoW233,
amiramir321 is right, it is called Celestia without and r (Common mistake).
You usually get to go to Celestia around level 50 after you defeat Malistaire to be exact. Ambrose always says that to wizards. He taunted me when I was level 42 about Celestia. Just ignore it, that's all you can do. Hope I helped :)

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge, Jinxx 8)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
I'm level 52 and have defeated Malistaire and I also get the exact same message from Ambrose and can not go to Celestia yet!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rachael125 wrote:
SparkyWoW233 wrote:

Dear SparkyWoW233,
amiramir321 is right, it is called Celestia without and r (Common mistake).
You usually get to go to Celestia around level 50 after you defeat Malistaire to be exact. Ambrose always says that to wizards. He taunted me when I was level 42 about Celestia. Just ignore it, that's all you can do. Hope I helped :-)

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge, Jinxx 8)

The requirement isn't to defeat Malistaire, the requirements are to be level 48 and completed the QUEST "Final Countdown." Yes that quest involves defeating Mailistaire, but you can defeat Malistaire all day long with friends, but unless you update your own quest it will do no good.

Also, make sure you use the portal in Malistaire's dungeon. Don't port back yourself. After you use the portal and talk to Ambrose he will give you the key to Celestia.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
SparkyWoW233 wrote:
I'm just stuck on getting the spiral key in mb its soo hardjavascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I think that it might possibly be a glitch because when i finished Dragonspyre Merle Ambrose gave the quest to go to Celestia right away so i'm not sure what the problem could be