Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance school

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2011
I'm new to KT and i'm a balance wizard and i was wondering... where is the balance school?

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
Explorer
May 21, 2011
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
i can not figure out how to get to krokatopia! I am a balance wizard level 10 and I was wondering if anyone can tell me in I need to be a certain level or I just need to do a quest or something like that! :-)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
ainsley9999 wrote:
i can not figure out how to get to krokatopia! I am a balance wizard level 10 and I was wondering if anyone can tell me in I need to be a certain level or I just need to do a quest or something like that! :-)

To get to Krokotopia you need to defeat Lord Nightshade in Wizard City, and I believe Merle Ambrose gives you the quest.

Explorer
May 21, 2011
ainsley9999 wrote:

a COMPLETE walktrough of WC.

1. complete unicorn way.

2. complete the 3 streets in olde town.

3. you can either do colossus blvd (a side street) or defeat foulgaze. (i would do colossus)

4. either complete colossus or defeat foulgaze.

5. when you defeat foulgaze, defeat lord nightshade.

6. go through the door behind the waterfall.

7. YOU WIN!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Defender
Jan 09, 2011
ainsley9999 wrote:

1. complete the streets cyclops,triton, and firecat ( optional one is collossus bouvlard )

2. talk to headmaster about fighting fouzglaze fight him report back

3. fight lord nightshade with quest

4. your in KT

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
the balance school is an underground school house and alhazard teaches there. it is on the island of the krokosphinx, a ladder leads you down to get in. hope it helps!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
deadscare111 wrote:
Krokophinx (the 2nd part of Krokotopia)

i found it in the first part down some stairs in the oasis. it was the first building i went into in krokatopia.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
deadscare111 wrote:
Krokophinx (the 2nd part of Krokotopia)

i was wrong it is in krokosphinx.