Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Bundle questions.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
OK so, my birthday is in late July, and it is early to mid June right now, and I was hoping to get the mega bundle for a present. I wanted to know how long this bundle will be sold? Answer please.
I already have the epic bundle and I have three other houses, so in all, I have four. So, If I do get the mega bundle, can I have five houses, or would I only have to keep for and get rid of one.
Last thing. I was at my friends Sultan's Palace and we went into the Genie Treasure Room. Can I get a treasure too if I am at my friends house? I went up to him and he said to press X to interact so, of course, I did. Nothing happened. When I asked my friend what happened she said that he didnt know. But like five minutes later she randomly said the Genie is stubborn, Idk if that was meant for my answer or... well idk.
Help me out plz. It would mean a lot. Thanks :-)
- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 56 Pyromancer

Community Leader
I would Just call around to your local game stops. Mine has not even put them out yet because they still had epic bundles.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
should be no worries, the bundle should be around for quite a while now, and if you want the palace with the same character, you will need to redeem the elixer first of course i'm sure you know that.
As for thr genie_ yes he does give gifts to friends_got a pheonix treasure card, but i don't know more than that. Sounds like he drops randomly like a boss.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
My question is how do you buy it without actually physically going to a gamestop store? I live over an hour from the closest one and would like to buy it online, or over the phone. So far no luck, gamestop can't take payment over the phone. Kinda crazy to have something for an online only game that you cannot purchase online.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hi i have been wondering where i could buy mega bundle pack online instead of going to the shop i live miles away and i badly want this pack so if anyone could help me please do thanks for reading!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009