Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats up with the enchanted wood?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Hello, earlier today, I was questing in Celestia and I had to collect three enchanted wood from the Junglethorns. All I needed was three, THREE! It took me seven battles to complete the quest. And in all of the battles there were three wizards, so that means four Junglethorns.
Ok, so once again. I needed to collect three enchanted wood. Three. I defeated 28 Junglethorns. I dont understand how I needed to collect three wood and battled 28 enemies. I would understand if it was two battles with four monsters each, or maybe four battles with two monsters each. But seven battles, it took seven battles. Post your comment, I want to see how long it took you guys. Thanks. :)

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 56 Pyromancer

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Defender
Jun 21, 2009
TROJAN250 wrote:
Hello, earlier today, I was questing in Celestia and I had to collect three enchanted wood from the Junglethorns. All I needed was three, THREE! It took me seven battles to complete the quest. And in all of the battles there were three wizards, so that means four Junglethorns.
Ok, so once again. I needed to collect three enchanted wood. Three. I defeated 28 Junglethorns. I dont understand how I needed to collect three wood and battled 28 enemies. I would understand if it was two battles with four monsters each, or maybe four battles with two monsters each. But seven battles, it took seven battles. Post your comment, I want to see how long it took you guys. Thanks. :)

I did 27 battles and didn't collect ONE object. I've heard it's better in Wintertusk.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
TROJAN250 wrote:

9 alone