Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim crafting station

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This is a station you must visit, not buy. It is located in Northguard across the river as you head toward Mirkholm Keep. It also shows on the map as the Hall of the Ice Forge

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
I want to get some recipes but I cant get them and I don't know why. I thought that it had to do with the crafting station thing, but I don't know. Any ideas?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Makoto wrote:
I want to get some recipes but I cant get them and I don't know why. I thought that it had to do with the crafting station thing, but I don't know. Any ideas?

If the buy button is gray, hover over it and it will tell you what the problem is... usually it is that it requires a higher level of crafter than what you currently are.

Community Leader
Makoto wrote:

You buy recipes from each world vender, in Grizzlehiem you got to Torlad Wayfinder . Each recipe /world also has a level of crafting requirement.

If you have all the requirements and still cannot buy a recipe or craft it, check to see if your backpack is full or if you have the right amount of gold.