Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

answer to fake merle calls

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2010
i think i may have figured this out. my brother and cousin and i play on 3 different computers in the same room. we BARELY switch. but just the other day, my brother got on my cousins usual computer and started up the game. he had alll the talk bubbles and one was merle. merle came with the others because this computer has never had that player answer the bubbles,therefor thinking he never answered them. there may be other ways to make this bug happen but this one can be fixed if other computers know the bubbles have been answered

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
crazyguy20 wrote:
i think i may have figured this out. my brother and cousin and i play on 3 different computers in the same room. we BARELY switch. but just the other day, my brother got on my cousins usual computer and started up the game. he had alll the talk bubbles and one was merle. merle came with the others because this computer has never had that player answer the bubbles,therefor thinking he never answered them. there may be other ways to make this bug happen but this one can be fixed if other computers know the bubbles have been answered

Could be. Whenever I play Wizard101 on a different computer than I usually do, I get all the pop-up bubbles again. Prof Wu, telling me about Gardening; Mr. Lincoln explaining wisps; and even Prof Greyrose letting me know I was just defeated all reappear like it is the first time playing the game again.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
crazyguy20 wrote:

i know one time i was at my friends house and we were playing on my character and ambrose was calling me about celestia? lol