Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
well i'm done waterworks for the 25 time and i still havent got my robe yet. idk if its luck or if there a trick someone plz let me no..i all ready have my boots and shoes got it my first and second time :)

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
same here thats weird it has to be a glitch cause i have done it thirty time slike you and sylster still hasent dropped the robe KI reply on this

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
Its all luck. It is just like any other boss drops. What I realized is when I do the waterworks on a certain school wizard I only get that type of gear. I hope this helped you. It's all luck and there is no such thing as wizard101 cheats aka tricks.
Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
richardpaul198 wrote:
well i'm done waterworks for the 25 time and i still havent got my robe yet. idk if its luck or if there a trick someone plz let me no..i all ready have my boots and shoes got it my first and second time :)

What I have found is if I'm on my life wizard and I heal a ton I get the drops in there quick. On my balance I hit like crazy and got drops quick. Play to your schools strength. Part is luck but this helps too. My death wizard is the only one I have had a problem getting the whole set with. This was after ww was tamed down and made easier. Not sure why but it is harder for the drops now. Took five times to get the whole set for my death. I still go in this dungeon on all 3 legendary for the snacks. so you might see me around there.
Life: Emma Legend Heart
Balance: Erin Day Bringer
Death: Ellie Emerald Dreamer

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
This is the trick. Keep passing while your friends/companians take the bosses down. When the bosses are down to one more hit, you finish him off and you get a piece of your gear.

P.S. This has worked for me everytime.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008