Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WaterWorks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 27, 2010
I already finished Crab Alley, But I STILL didnt get to go to WaterWorks. Could Somebody explain why

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
I already finished Crab Alley, But I STILL didnt get to go to WaterWorks. Could Somebody explain why

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

You have to be at least level 60 and have completed the pre-quest that starts in Triton Avenue.

Defender
May 27, 2010
You must be Level 60 at least to be able to enter the Waterworks, if your even one lvl below that, you cannot go.

Explorer
May 02, 2010
amiramir321 wrote:

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Waterworks is in no way connected to crab alley quest line. It is a level 60 ONLY quest. You must be level 60 before you can pick it up and I do believe blad raveneye gives it to to you. It is cheating tower and meant for legendary wizards only, just as brisk breeze is a grand master and above quest.

Defender
May 12, 2009
Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ezrajoseph wrote:
Is there xp? Someone said that there was tons, but that wouldn't make much sense

It sure doesn't. Someone lied to you.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
ezrajoseph wrote:
Is there xp? Someone said that there was tons, but that wouldn't make much sense
Yup :(

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
ezrajoseph wrote:

Ha ha ha thats totally true! why would a legendary need xp he has already maxed out. This is probably for future lvls.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

You need to be lvl 60 i think you get it from blad raveneye i forgot but i think

Defender
May 12, 2009
Yup, weeks later I found out. You do need to go to blad and you do get xp for future levels.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
I am a level 60, but I cannot get into Waterworks. I've been told Blad needs to give me the quest to get down there, but he has nothing for me. I have also been told that the guy standing in the street next to the entrance to Waterworks will let me in. He has nothing either. What do I do?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
AmyMarie78 wrote:
I am a level 60, but I cannot get into Waterworks. I've been told Blad needs to give me the quest to get down there, but he has nothing for me. I have also been told that the guy standing in the street next to the entrance to Waterworks will let me in. He has nothing either. What do I do?

You need to talk to Sohomer Sunblade (above Blad), not Blad. Then you can talk to Herman.