Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blood Brother Quest Chain Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I got the vial of blood and went back to see the Gurtok Barrier Demon and used the vial of blood in the brazier. I lost the fight and now when I go back into the demon cave he is green and I can't fight him.

When I talk to the demon he tells me to go get the vial of blood again. I've tried that and after fighting the boss/minion in the coven house, the game will not let me pick up the vial of blood again so I am stuck.

I've tried logging out, changing realms, and multiple trips to the coven house and back to see the demon, no luck. Appreciate any ideas/assistance that you can provide.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Send a ticket to support. They might be able to reset the blood vial so you can pick it up again. Or go up to the cauldron, you might be able to interact with it and turn the Gurtok hostile again.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
deathlome6 wrote:
I got the vial of blood and went back to see the Gurtok Barrier Demon and used the vial of blood in the brazier. I lost the fight and now when I go back into the demon cave he is green and I can't fight him.

When I talk to the demon he tells me to go get the vial of blood again. I've tried that and after fighting the boss/minion in the coven house, the game will not let me pick up the vial of blood again so I am stuck.

I've tried logging out, changing realms, and multiple trips to the coven house and back to see the demon, no luck. Appreciate any ideas/assistance that you can provide.

Have you used the Raven Torch again?

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
deathlome6 wrote:

Remember getting some things for the torch. Go to that torch again and click X or click it. That helephant guy should apear. This happend to me before.

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
The torch worked for me now and I was able to complete the quest. Thank you for the responses.